People who have Asperger Syndrome How Does it make Them Act
0
|
ChasingBrainBros · 31-35, M
The most common trait is to be totally fixated on one topic and not understand when other people aren't interested in talking about it.
NiteRaven93 · 26-30, T
True
NiteRaven93 · 26-30, T
We act before we even think
NiteRaven93 · 26-30, T
I should know cause I have it
JohnOlinger · 36-40, M
ok thanks I kinda stay on One Topic at Times but I don't have Asperger Syndrome
CoCrispyy · 26-30, M
I thought it made them like anti social and not understand normal ways of acting in society
Diesel95 · 31-35, MVIP
Depends on the person as a guy that struggles with aspergers I have never met 2 the same but the most common trait tends to be a lack of attention span and that whatever emotion ya tend to feel wethet it's big or small tend to be turned up ten notches compared to someone that doesn't have it
It varies from person to person. I have great difficulty in picking up on social cues. A girl can be interested in me and sending me signals, but I'm not likely to recognize it, unless she's direct about it. I'm learning as I get older to become more socially aware of those things, but it's a challenge.

People who have Asperger Syndrome How Does it mak... | Community | Similar Worlds