do you ever think about the future like when you might not have a family member or pet anymore as they will be gone.
does that make you usually appreciate what you have in the here and now.
2
|
Rollercoaster97 · 46-50, F
Me yes other No
ya, for a few minutes
I feel like that about my phone. ;p
I don't have anything right now so not really. No.
Peaceful · F
neither of my parents really want to live anymore. I have prepared as best as one can for that. I take care of them at the moment. My dog is getting older and when he goes, I plan to travel with the Workaway program to help heal my sadness.
yeah thats a lot of loss. im always afraid of losing things. its so much different when they arent around anymore
Peaceful · F
@theowl: I have gotten very used to loss since I was a small child. But I can say it never gets any easier.
LadyWioness · 51-55, F
Yes, I often think about this, because of my job in the medical field; it's made me realize it's important to communicate our feelings with our pets, and people who are in our lives. Verbal communication isn't always possible, but actions speak much more effectively than words.

do you ever think about the future like when you m... | Community | Similar Worlds