What's Your Favorite Thing To Do When Alone? And Why?
I love getting to know other people, tou giys seem so interesting and fun! I'd love to hear your thoughts.

My favorite thing is to watch tv or movies or take off a few layers in bed.
4
|
I like writing. I don't do it as often as I'd like, but I usually feel better after. It helps to get things off my chest and gives shape and substance to the scattered thoughts inside my head. I don't talk much, so it's typically my main method of communication, even if I'm the only one that reads it
MysteriousRose · 22-25, F
Same here! When I first joined and it was called EP on here, I wrote over a hundred stories about what I was going through and, how I was feeling. It really helped to get it out and maybe get feedback as well, or get support. But, writing alone helped me heel a bit or just feel better and deal w/ it all smoother.
@MysteriousRose: I wrote a couple hundred stories during my tenure on EP as well. I saved most of the ones I liked, so I'm glad that even after all these years I can still look back at them and see where my life has gone. I got a bunch on paper and a lot of half-finished pieces that are buried on my hard drive. I don't care that those never got published. Just like you, I mainly write for my own well-being

What's Your Favorite Thing To Do When Alone? ... | Community | Replies | Similar Worlds