Mildly Adult · Notifications: No Notifications · Newest First
I like writing. I don't do it as often as I'd like, but I usually feel better after. It helps to get things off my chest and gives shape and substance to the scattered thoughts inside my head. I don't talk much, so it's typically my main method of communication, even if I'm the only one that reads it
MysteriousRose · 22-25, F
Same here! When I first joined and it was called EP on here, I wrote over a hundred stories about what I was going through and, how I was feeling. It really helped to get it out and maybe get feedback as well, or get support. But, writing alone helped me heel a bit or just feel better and deal w/ it all smoother.
@MysteriousRose: I wrote a couple hundred stories during my tenure on EP as well. I saved most of the ones I liked, so I'm glad that even after all these years I can still look back at them and see where my life has gone. I got a bunch on paper and a lot of half-finished pieces that are buried on my hard drive. I don't care that those never got published. Just like you, I mainly write for my own well-being