What's Your Favorite Thing To Do When Alone? And Why?
I love getting to know other people, tou giys seem so interesting and fun! I'd love to hear your thoughts.

My favorite thing is to watch tv or movies or take off a few layers in bed.
4
|
HoraceGreenley · 51-55, M
Hey, we're a fun bunch!
cycleman · 56-60, M
taking pictures or cycling
MysteriousRose · 22-25, F
Oh! what do you like to take pictures of?! :)
cycleman · 56-60, M
usually nature and that mysterious thing I think I saw out of the corner of my eye.
Hang out on the online, eat junk food. Watch TV.
I like writing. I don't do it as often as I'd like, but I usually feel better after. It helps to get things off my chest and gives shape and substance to the scattered thoughts inside my head. I don't talk much, so it's typically my main method of communication, even if I'm the only one that reads it
MysteriousRose · 22-25, F
Same here! When I first joined and it was called EP on here, I wrote over a hundred stories about what I was going through and, how I was feeling. It really helped to get it out and maybe get feedback as well, or get support. But, writing alone helped me heel a bit or just feel better and deal w/ it all smoother.
@MysteriousRose: I wrote a couple hundred stories during my tenure on EP as well. I saved most of the ones I liked, so I'm glad that even after all these years I can still look back at them and see where my life has gone. I got a bunch on paper and a lot of half-finished pieces that are buried on my hard drive. I don't care that those never got published. Just like you, I mainly write for my own well-being
I'm just relaxing. Out in the garage. Listening to the radio, smoking and browsing this site. Sun is about to go down. Gonna take a shower soon. Go out for a drive. I need to get away for a while.
MysteriousRose · 22-25, F
Oh nice! That sounds like a lot of fun!
@MysteriousRose: Are you just being sarcastic? :)
MysteriousRose · 22-25, F
@AfterDark: Not at all. I love being on the road and watching the scenery. And, at night, the roads are clear, smooth, and not busy. So relaxing especially during the summer, I love having the windows rolled down.
Music. Write. Sometimes draw. Anything I feel like really. Been exercising more lately too 👍
Bluesky52 · 56-60, M
listen to music and take a nap,

Updated: 1 min ago

What's Your Favorite Thing To Do When Alone? ... | Community | Similar Worlds