Ever look around and see everyone's life be successful while yours is falling apart
/(T-T)\ it'll work out eventually right
22-25
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
The people I grew up around made me feel that way. Everyone I knew was a successful person in a very competitive business (the film business or the art world). Everyone I knew was slim, never one pound overweight over the many years I knew them. Everyone I knew had incredible social connections, friends they had known for years who were also successful, powerful people.

That was before I found out the truth about them. Whenever you see people like that, it's a good idea to remember the poem, "Richard Cory." Often, people have a secret side with tragedies and problems we cannot even imagine.

One of these days, I will post about those family friends I knew and was so intimidated by over the years. Who they really were inside was sad indeed.
naoradix · 31-35, F
Stop going on Facebook and comparing yourself to others.
naoradix · 31-35, F
Everyone's path is different. I'm 32 and I'm going to get another degree. When you get through this phase of your life, you probably won't even talk to most of those people anymore anyway.
Aidan · 22-25
@naoradix: yeah I know still sucks though I'm just so done with college
naoradix · 31-35, F
Yeah. I felt that way, too.