Ok I'm letting y'all decorate my house.
Do what you will with it, just make sure it's still livable and safe to be in. And please don't burn it down馃檪 So what are you thinking about doing to it?
Red everything, with the bare necessities.
MisterSash26-30, M
Penises. Penises everywhere
Room6631-35, F
take pictures of it it will help with ideas
Unlearn36-40, M
Make it more spacious...
MartinTheFirst22-25, M
Okay so you clearly need a dungeon for your minions, right? So we'll place on of those below the dining room. We don't want it to be too much, we don't want it to say "hey we have a dungeon!", but we still want that effect that when people eat they'll question it if they heard a scream or not. Not too little, not too much.
MartinTheFirst22-25, M
@TheLoveAge: Hey this is not a cheap makeover, we're gonna change this place up! I think you should pick me before that penis guy 馃槒 *flicks collar*
TheLoveAge31-35, F
@MartinTheFirst: Or the both of you should join enterprises and go into business together. Dungeon of penis (pronounced pen- is)island... Use your imagination :)
MartinTheFirst22-25, M
@TheLoveAge: 馃槵
Gh0s126-30, M
well i hope you like your walls covered in shit/penises, because thats what will happen if you allow the community to decide lol
TheLoveAge31-35, F
I'll call it the house of pain, lol!

Ok I'm letting y'all decorate my house. | Community | Similar Worlds