What or who is really grabbing your attention and why?
What have you discerned so far?
Fictional characters and my glitter ballerinas, among other things
TheLoveAge · 31-35, F
Lol cool
FreshxStart · 22-25, M
Ahh family issues, won't end well for me.
[c=#BF0080]A handsome Chinese guy at school[/c]
Currently nothing. There are fleeting thoughts that occasionally hold my attention for a couple of hours, but by the time I'm able to sit down and commit to them, the interest is gone. Maybe on my next off day I can get one to stick
That someone who initially had it 3 years ago.. That I can't force myself not to feel what I am feeling right now.
TheLoveAge · 31-35, F
The feelings teach us. They're trying to show you something. Especially if it's s particular scene you happen to recall think closely on why this might be, or it'll just happen to come to you. Recurring themes tell you things, and usually will persist until you've understood what the message is from them. And then they fade away...

Don't ignore anything rather work with whatever is present with you.
LadyWioness · 51-55, F
A story idea I've had for a while cooking in my brain. I just need to figure where it starts...I think once I get it going, it will naturally flow.

What or who is really grabbing your attention and ... | Community | Similar Worlds