Is anyone else sick of the constant whining and pining for EP? Why are you on this site? You knew going in it would be different.
Well said,it's worse when people diss SW...while using it.
Tminus6453 · 51-55, M
They're just whiney miserable people by nature, they look for shit to complain about
JohnOlinger · 36-40, M
people like to Remember the Good old Days of EP some say this site isn't like the other one but I'm not Complaining
Dewkissedrose · 41-45, F
I had actually stopped using EP near the end anyway. The people I thought were friends all had faded away, and the amount of random perverts PMing me was ridiculous. Here, I have people who chat (no idea how long they will stick around, but still.... ). And the amount of random pervert PMs has gone down drastically. I don't miss EP.
KandiGhostcat · 18-21, F
I'm sorry that happened to you. I think the first person I met there was a pervy person. I had to block them from messaging me on facebook when they went too far.
spongemunky · 31-35, M
@KandiGhostcat: Why would you give them your Facebook?
KandiGhostcat · 18-21, F
Some people just miss EP and I don't blame them. Some of the people were nice. That's one of the things I liked seeing on EP when I was younger, way before I joined that is.