Is anyone else sick of the constant whining and pining for EP? Why are you on this site? You knew going in it would be different.
1
|
Well said,it's worse when people diss SW...while using it.
Tminus6453 · 51-55, M
They're just whiney miserable people by nature, they look for shit to complain about
JohnOlinger · 36-40, M
people like to Remember the Good old Days of EP some say this site isn't like the other one but I'm not Complaining
Dewkissedrose · 41-45, F
I had actually stopped using EP near the end anyway. The people I thought were friends all had faded away, and the amount of random perverts PMing me was ridiculous. Here, I have people who chat (no idea how long they will stick around, but still.... ). And the amount of random pervert PMs has gone down drastically. I don't miss EP.
KandiGhostcat · 18-21, F
I'm sorry that happened to you. I think the first person I met there was a pervy person. I had to block them from messaging me on facebook when they went too far.
spongemunky · 26-30, M
@KandiGhostcat: Why would you give them your Facebook?
KandiGhostcat · 18-21, F
Some people just miss EP and I don't blame them. Some of the people were nice. That's one of the things I liked seeing on EP when I was younger, way before I joined that is.

Is anyone else sick of the constant whining and pi... | Community | Similar Worlds