MrBrownstone41-45, M
Time for server upgrade.
ThatAntarcticaGuy26-30, M
I think so.
sally198136-40, F
Over capacity is that serious, I was over capacity last night, I had a bottle of Red Wine and 6 Vodkas.
Sally馃嵎
ThatAntarcticaGuy26-30, M
Perhaps SW had too XD
SW isn't google or facebook that it can support a huge network of users without a hitch.. it works on its own and does a mighty good job of it for the scale of operations..

consider it like a restaurant space.. if you become too popular you're going to have to renovate and upgrade to a larger place if you wanna keep them coming.. servers work the same way ^^ their Admin responded that it has been fixed so cheers :3
Goldenrainbow26-30, F
I experienced the same and could not log in:-(
It's all well now i guess.
ThatAntarcticaGuy26-30, M
Yes it has been working fine since yesterday.
Goldenrainbow26-30, F
@ThatAntarcticaGuy: that's good
[c=#BF0080]Haven't had a problem at all.. on any device.[/c]
@ThatAntarcticaGuy: [c=#BF0080]Hmmm I never had trouble.. very rarely do I. I don't know if it's the device or I have really good internet service lol.[/c]
ThatAntarcticaGuy26-30, M
@pinkrainbowkisses: The message said SW is over capacity. I have a good internet service too lol. And don't really think there was any problem with device.
[c=#BF0080]I jinxed myself..馃槖 I swear not even 10 mins after commenting my screen went blank and the page wouldn't load. It took a few mins to get back on. [/c]