I have this thing
That when i'm about to order from any drive-thru i ALWAYS have to know what i want. I usually do before i get there & i have to recite my order over & over in my head. & i hate it when i'm with someone else because it stresses me out how unprepared they are & i get annoyed lol. & its even worse when its a group of ppl. Omg.
7
|
they should make apps for drive through places... let let you put your order together ahead of time and put in what place you want to pick it up from... and do some calculations to tell you how long you'll have to wait/get you a counter to when your food will be ready.

that'd be kinda cool.
SailorMarz · F
Omfg i love this idea..
cycleman · 56-60, M
Starbucks does this. but they ain't a drive thru
SimilarxWorlds · 26-30, M
I roll on up innis mofo with no idea what the fvck I want and hopd up every line talkin bout every little sesame seed in mah brwad and salad like a G fam
Ynotjenn · F
UGH! THIS! lol Yes! :)
Ynotjenn · F
@SailorMarzz: You're giving me anxiety 😂
SailorMarz · F
@Ynotjenn: omfg i'm stressing too! Omg don't you hate it when they're like "get me a #2" & then you order it & then they change their minds & say "Nevermind i just want a sundae" OMFG i already ordered & then you have to call the order off & you can feel the cashiers confusion & you start to feel bad ! & this is how they get your order wrong & thats ANOTHER thing i hate!!! We still gotta check everyones order because they most def got it wrong with all the confusion of ppl ordering & then changing their orders plus it was A LOT lol & its just so much
SailorMarz · F
This is why i suffer from anxiety LOL because i create scenarios in my head that are too real & begin to hyperventilate lmao. I always have something to worry about. & its my fault. XD
HoraceGreenley · 51-55, M
That's a lot of Drive-Up anxiety. Maybe you should just park and go inside.
Ynotjenn · F
If I'm with a group of people, I always make them go inside. lol I can't stand all that chaos at a drive thru speaker :/
HoraceGreenley · 51-55, M
@Ynotjenn: Yeah, it's annoying.
Adaydreambeliever · 51-55, F
See these are things we all get better at with practice.. or even if we dont we get better at not minding that we struggle with it
SailorMarz · F
Thats true. I got a long way to go lol
lacsar · 41-45, M
That's cool.....we'lljust dye your hair blonde....
TotesNFC · 26-30, M
Fart in the car until they get it right
SailorMarz · F
Lmao
HoraceGreenley · 51-55, M
Dunkin Donuts has an app for this. i just found it. I'll bet other chains do too.
I don't need to eat, it's okay. I'll just enjoy knowing you're happy eating. 😊

Updated: 1 min ago

I have this thing | Community | Similar Worlds