Might I remind u that Donald trump is the only candisdete in USA election history not to release his taxes
3
|
MasterLee · 51-55, M
Who cares?
3503501a · 36-40, M
I do he's hideing something so dose rest of America
MasterLee · 51-55, M
@3503501a: he is under obamas irs investigation. If there was something it would have come out already.
So what?
rareone · 46-50, F
So? Hillary is under FBI investigation AGAIN.... I'm thinking that's a bigger first! lol
rareone · 46-50, F
@3503501a: I don't get why you blocked him. He wasn't saying anything that bad. @MasterLee... yes, just like that! lol
rareone · 46-50, F
@MasterLee: Maybe he's one of Hillary's cucks???
3503501a · 36-40, M
What are u trying to say rare one @rareone:
TexChik · 36-40, F
If your spelling is any clue as to your ability to understand his tax returns .., why should he bother ?
LMAO! Good one, Tex!😝
TexChik · 36-40, F
@BemyValentine: one of those paid liberal social media operatives ?
@TexChik: Oh you know it! lol!
gesmith1963 · 56-60, M
May I remind you Hillary and Bill went from dead broke to having $250 million without ever working, Hillary used her entire salary to have that secret server what normal person takes their whole salary to hide emails, what is the point in having a job if you spend your entire salary to make sure no one sees your emails unless you have figured a way to go from broke to $250 million dollars in a short period of time
TexChik · 36-40, F
That's what those 30k missing emails are all about apparently ... wiki leaks promises to release them soon ...
xSharp · 26-30, M
so where the fuck is my blowjob from Madonna? voting starts soon and im not coming all the way to the u.s. to vote as a non citizen for hillary until that old slut sucks me off as promised 😠
lorne13 · 61-69, M
this is why trump's only leading demographic is white guys over 50 without a college or university degree, they wish they could go around assaulting women and avoiding taxes too
MasterLee · 51-55, M
Your statement is dead wrong in any case. The 16th amendment wasn't even ratified until 1913 under woodrow wilson.
xp47rb · 70-79, M
Not even close. Show me FDR's, Ike's, JFK's etc.
Ynotjenn · F
I'm not necessarily a Trump fan...but don't you find it a little strange that Trump is leading in Arkansas?

The one state where the Clintons lived for decades...where Bill was govenor and Hillary was the first lady there. Wouldn't you think that Arkansas would be pulling for them?

I'm originally from Arkansas. Just something to think about.
The Clinton craziness goes back decades and many of us have personal ties to the destruction those two leave behind.

And we are absolutely floored that they have gotten this far...
MasterLee · 51-55, M
@3503501a: you have proof and not just a catty accusal, yes?
Ynotjenn · F
@3503501a: Um...ya might wanna do a little research on the Clinton name and cocaine use....
Just a friendly suggestion.
xSharp · 26-30, M
i will thx @Ynotjenn:

Might I remind u that Donald trump is the only can... | Community | Similar Worlds