Remove Ads Get VIP
Similar Worlds
Email/Username
Password
Log In
This post may contain Mildly Adult content.

Community

Mildly Adult · Notifications: · Newest First
Are You Happy In Your Current Situation?
Talk....
26-30, F
1
19 replies
27 views
Oct 28, 2016
|
QueenOfQuirk · 22-25, F
far from it
dunpender · 80-89, M
Yes
KingofPizza2 · 31-35, M
85% happy.
KingofPizza2 · 31-35, M
86% now!
MissPennyLane · 26-30, F
Good to know.
KingofPizza2 · 31-35, M
14 more slices won't get me to 100 though... happiness is way more complicated than that!
Pherick · 36-40, M
Not fully no .. I mean not sad or depressed, but things could be better on a few fronts.
lorne13 · 61-69, M
it's pretty fine.
Dogger · 46-50, M
Not really. A few things I'm happy about but I want nothing more than to be dead. Not being sarcastic
MissPennyLane · 26-30, F
Hang in there. Things will get better.
Dogger · 46-50, M
Please read my post on depression
Aprism · F
Happy wouldn't be the right word no. Are you?
MissPennyLane · 26-30, F
I'm doing alright.
paresseux · 22-25, M
80% happy. The other 20% can be filled with coffee and people who can make me laugh.
SerenitiesScars · 31-35, M
I had a setback so I can't say that I am currently...
MissPennyLane · 26-30, F
Hang in there buddy.
alberta01 · M
Nah. The graph is pointing downwards.

Write a comment...
 
Post Comment  
 
19323 people say
Community
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support
Ask a Question
Updated: 5 mins ago
Content Rating: Non-Adult
Group Members
 
Are You Happy In Your Current Situation? | Community | Similar Worlds