Is there a point in time you wish you did something different?
Like go to a different school? Not answer a certain text? Not sign greg's yearbook in 9th grade?
Yes
MyNameIsHurl · 36-40, F
Greag was cool, no regrets there. I wish I would have not gone to college.
MyNameIsHurl · 36-40, F
I'm in debt.
JarJarBoom · 36-40, F
@MyNameIsHurl: im in debt too but at least i halfway paid it down
MyNameIsHurl · 36-40, F
I'm drowning in it.
I wish I would've pushed myself a lot harder in high school--I could've saved myself the trouble now by trying to get into the top notch university I want to go to.
I always feel like the slightest difference in my past choices would have potentially brought me to a wildly different outcome than where I am today, and I wouldn't want to risk those things I have that I am fulfilled by, so I tend towards acceptance of past decisions.
JarJarBoom · 36-40, F
What if you find you are fulfilled by other ways in your new life??
That's a totally valid consideration. I guess I default to the old adage of a bird on the hand being worth two in the bush.
MalteseFalconPunch · 31-35, M
Man...fuck Greg.
😂
tnjazz · 61-69, M
Last Sunday , I wished I hadn't drank so much at a wedding the night before.. Not because I acted like a fool, but just because my head ached all day
toddr13 · 41-45, M
Yes, I wish that I had reached out to an old friend when they entered my thoughts a while ago, since we had lost contact. I found out that he died the other day, so I wish that I had acted and not postponed getting back in contact.

Is there a point in time you wish you did somethin... | Community | Similar Worlds