Why is that it's horror that a man hits a woman not when a woman hits a man?
If a woman puts her hands on a man, abuses him and insults a man, shouldn't he be allowed to defend himself? I'm not saying he should hit her but still. Some women need to be called out and stop thinking they can do what they want just because they're women.
Some men need to start calling women out when they deserved it.
3
|
Edited: 6 days ago
HairbrushDiva · 26-30, F
If a man lets a woman hit him it usually means he enjoys it.
IzzyZ2002 · 18-21, F
[@1114676,HairbrushDiva] Would you enjoy a man hitting you?! 😲😲
HairbrushDiva · 26-30, F
[@1109908,IzzyZ2002] No, but I'm not a masochist. My husband is and he likes me to smack his bottom. That's a lighter form of masochism. Some like a heavier form of it.
IzzyZ2002 · 18-21, F
[@1114676,HairbrushDiva] Okay.....
Privatehell · 46-50, M
He should call her out. But, even if she strikes him first, he better not lay a hand on her around me. Didn't end so well for the last guy I saw do that.
IzzyZ2002 · 18-21, F
[@573519,Privatehell] Good point. That's why people need to quit being so damn nice and start calling people out.
SurprisePartyRegicide · 18-21, M
Bc society is dumb.
Montanaman · 61-69, M
Sometimes, our women, just like men, see red, then black, and loose it. Nobody is exempt from domestic violence. Just takes communication, and self control.
Tastyfrzz · 56-60, M
A guy at work had to lock himself in the bathroom and call the police to subdue his wife after he threw out something. She's a hoarder and they were even on Oprah. They're divorced now.
It [b]IS[/b] a horror.
Unfortunately there are far less formal resports of abuse from men because they tend to worry they would not be believed, or that they would be perceived as less masculine if they reported abuse.
Here in the UK there are several TV campaigns urging men to seek help. It's a serious thing!
Adaydreambeliever · 51-55, F
I have noticed you make a habit of posting things that seem pretty anti women.. I wonder what you are trying to achieve.. DO you see other women as competition and you think that by denigrating women and putting them down you will seem more popular with men? It doesn't work that way - if you insult women and call them abusive then that includes you

You are young.. I get that.. but you surely do know that NO ONE is saying it's ok for women to abuse men .. BUT it is a FACT, that MOST men are way stronger than MOST women.. so when a man hits there is the potential to do much more harm than almost any woman would by hitting.

Women DON'T go around thinking they can do anything they want.. and few women do hit men, when they do, it tends not to do damage.. and men DO defend themselves when women are verbally abusive, jst as women should if they are verbally abused by men

NO Man needs to call women out - that's utterly inappropriate!
IzzyZ2002 · 18-21, F
[@7167,Adaydreambeliever] Excuse me??? I'm not saying all women and men are like that! You see that's why I don't talk to people your age because you guys think that people my age don't have knowledge. I am allowed to speak my mind and you are not my mother!!! People need to be called out when they deserve it!!! My neighbor called my brothers and I young and stupid because we don't know anything about the world and I'm tired of it! I said I wasn't dumb and how dare she.
MaryJanine · 61-69, F
[@1109908,IzzyZ2002] I respect the wisdom of some people your age because I was in close proximity to a niece and a nephew who are now just about yours or maybe two or three years older. I am truly amazed on how bright they are and how much they know - more so than I did at their ages. You can hold a decent conversation with either or both and come out with something that makes sense.

Don't let your neighbors get you down. I grew up next door to a alcoholic one who used to come to our door and yell at both my parents and claim they "were giving us bugs". Which wasn't true. I was SO glad when he and his wife moved away.
WuhanClanMan · 41-45, M
I've hit both. Depends on the circumstances
MethDozer · M
Because the average man can break the average woman's face using 1/2 his strength. Yes there are plenty of women who can kick plenty of guys ass but it's just a fact that men have the biological advantage when it comes to punching. Nuts because Rohnda Rousey or some chick in the gym and boxing classes every week can kick most men's asses doesn't negate that fact.
IzzyZ2002 · 18-21, F
[@521796,MethDozer] I know are physically stronger than woman but it does mean us women are weak. I mean we aren't as strong as men which I hate to admit it, but we don't act weak.
MethDozer · M
[@1109908,IzzyZ2002] I'm not at all trying to suggest women are weak.
MaryJanine · 61-69, F
And some men don't know the difference between abuse and love. More and more men are so insecure they bat their wives or girlfriends around, and then are PROUD of it. Please!
IzzyZ2002 · 18-21, F
[@348565,MaryJanine] Right? Pathetic!

Why is that it's horror that a man hits a wom... | Community | Similar Worlds