Remove Ads Get VIP
Similar Worlds


Notifications: · Newest First
Do you have any suggestions?
My boyfriend is stuck in a rut. He is from Kansas, just came to Missouri to stay with me. He wants to live here. He doesn't have a driver's license or I.D. I think it may have been taken away. Would he be able to get another one eventually? Even though he lives in a different state now?
36-40, F
4 replies
May 22, 2020
SurprisePartyRegicide · 18-21, M
No ID? What documents [i]does[/i] he have? Birth certificate? Soc card?
Anonsmiles · 18-21, F
He’d have to get a new id anyway if he moved states I think
StevetheSleeve · 26-30, M
It depends on why he had it taken away.
Sapio · 46-50, M
I'm sure he could apply for new identification if he moved to your state but he would probably have to have previous identification as well from Kansas.

Write a comment...
Post Comment  
20961 people say
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support
Ask a Question
Updated: 2 mins ago
Content Rating: Non-Adult
Group Members Report Group
Do you have any suggestions? | Community | Similar Worlds