May has been a crazy month for me. I quit smoking, started a diet and have lost about 21 lbs, I quit my zyprexa, and paxil to go on natural remedies.
We got a new dog and I鈥檝e harvested 3 or 4 zucchini from my garden plots. I鈥檝e enrolled in an online course, that I think I鈥檓 going to postpone for fall so I can expand my garden. All this while going to bed on average about 2 in the morning
5
|
Sounds very productive.
May want to keep an eye out for feeling burnt out. 馃檪
Aboomachu31-35, M
[@405723,AmbivalentFriability] I do have my days I don鈥檛 want to water my plantings, but the extra food is the worthwhile bonus to me.I鈥檓 burnt out at work, but i need to pay bills. I鈥檝e nearly walked out twice this week, and yesterday was the strongest urge I鈥檝e had to do it yet. Minimum wage is not fun.
Iamyourdaddy22-25, M
One month isn't enough time to consider that you "quit" smoking but rest of it is cool
Aboomachu31-35, M
[@14748,Zebrawl] I read that the withdrawals from tobacco last 4 days, however the habit remains and that鈥檚 the greatest risk to stop smoking. Also endorphin levels drop for 30 days because the tobacco in long term smokers replaces the bodies need to produce it, so a smoker might be more inclined to smoke again because they think smoking will bring back a buzz only to find out it doesn鈥檛 feel like anything is happening.
ZebrawlF
Well good job so far. Hang in there. [@347985,Aboomachu]
Aboomachu31-35, M
[@14748,Zebrawl] thank you, I will 馃槍

May has been a crazy month for me. I quit smoking,... | Community | Similar Worlds