Do you remember Kai the hitchhiker who stopped a killer with a hatchet?
He was awarded and became well know. Apparently he's in prison for murder now in a different case
2
|
Edited: 1 mth ago
Imsleepy · 26-30
Yep, he got like 60 years, right?
pomanJoe · 22-25, M
[@878477,Imsleepy] Messed up considering nobody had any proof. Poor dude
pomanJoe · 22-25, M
[@878477,Imsleepy] I think so
He claims he was drugged and raped by an older man who let him stay at his house. Apparently it wasn’t the first time Kai was attacked by someone, he spent quite a bit of his youth in a group foster home. I feel for him having been in that situation and having an insecure life.
MartinTheFirst · 18-21, M
well the fact he was able to stop a killer with a hatchet so cold blooded proves what he is capable of. I thought it was kind of strange, like an accidentally good thing. It doesn't surprise me he would seek out to be able to kill again.
Time2Trust · 31-35, F
Never heard of him.
Lostpoet · M
That dude was cool. But I heard he got put in prison for killing an older guy after a night of partying. I think he said the guy roofied him and so he killed when he woke up.
[@780464,Lostpoet] There was something fascinating about him, not just that he was cool. He was intelligent and talented too. I think he learned a lot along the way.

Updated: 1 min ago

Do you remember Kai the hitchhiker who stopped a k... | Community | Similar Worlds