Lets create sentences that make absolutely no sense at all. I'll start.
I'm a great looking person who is the best of all the latest news and sport headlines I've seen the outside of the property as it ran away the 4th of March.
3
|
Alex1610 · 18-21, F
Yo mama
BossManG · 26-30, M
[@4536,Alex1610] is the best
crownedwithlaurel97 · 22-25, F
we have to be able to do with the post office and the only thing that I was in the middle east for a while but I don't know what to do with it.

(used the predicted words on my keyboard)
Ladyred · 41-45, F
I am fat and ugly, and have no chance at true happiness. No one loves me, no one cares for me and this will be the worst year of my life! giggles(;
Cloudiness · 22-25, F
I shot a pet green outlandish when 2:00 struck midwave on the trolly pushing past micro
Cloudiness · 22-25, F
Lol
Once outside a framework there hung a sweet little empathy, and it fluttered in the thick condescendtion like a brick floats in the breeze. 💐🦄🦋
[@335376,bookerdana] hahahahahah

STAHP!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
[@335376,bookerdana] where so you think Alice in wonderland came from... 😁
bookerdana · M
[@710185,BoobooSnafu] A Carol was involved on the lew,he is!😏
LvChris · 36-40, M
[quote]Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.[/quote]
Alex1610 · 18-21, F
[@335805,LvChris] 😂
[@335805,LvChris] Hahahaha!!!

😏
That's a skill to be able to use so.many words to absolutely no avail...
gregloa · M
The democrats running don’t know how to make the republicans look like democrats and republicans have no idea what democrats will be going to do so they are without excuse for trump and republicans to make them a better place and to get a good idea

Updated: 1 min ago

Lets create sentences that make absolutely no sens... | Community | Similar Worlds