Old movie i cant think of.
There is an old movie I cant think of.

I was maybe 7 years old when I went into my aunt's room. I picked up the vhs tape. And on the cover was a woman. She was all wet. And there was a tunnel in front of her. And she looks terrified. And on the back side is a killer in all black holding a knife. I wish I knew what movie it was. I googled everything.
1
|
SirKnowItAll46-50, M Best Answer
The tunnel slasher 馃槒
SirKnowItAll46-50, M
[@386170,ScarletWitch] lol i was taking the pee.. vhs 7 years ago that's the scary bit 馃構
ScarletWitch26-30, F
[@919282,SirKnowItAll] can u please help me find it. I even googled it and it doesn't come up
SirKnowItAll46-50, M
[@386170,ScarletWitch] [image=https://media1.tenor.com/images/f9b6a88b8a074a0a4e8eda3d441742e3/tenor.gif?itemid=11689690]

I'll look into it later, but i don't work for free 馃槥
YMITheWayIM41-45, M
Descent? The Ring? Evil dead?
ScarletWitch26-30, F
[@270290,YMITheWayIM] non of those
bookerdanaM
On Reddit they have a group,Tip of My Tongue (TOMT) Really good for stories movies videos....
Too though to search. Give some more clues.
ScarletWitch26-30, F
[@556541,Littlepuppywantsanewlife] all I can remember is she had dark brown hair. She was wearing a white shirt. And Jean shorts I think. Maybe even cut up. The cover around the movie was kinda black and redish.
LUVELACET
A movie that has left a lasting impression on you,try google the company who may of produced the film or the year of the film and back track from there,ie 25 yrs ago list of popular film of the era,etc etc yeh might be lucky
TimingQuasars22-25, M
I wonder if you remember the story
ThePerfectUsername61-69, M
What sort of tunnel? Train? Road? Sewer? Mine entrance?....

Try googling [quote]vhs tunnel movie sleeve[/quote] or [quote]vhs tunnel movie poster[/quote] etc.

And switch to image search. It shows you stuff like this:-
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/83/20/62/ThePerfectUsername-JFYpnwXilQpSRuJ.jpg]

Old movie i cant think of. | Community | Similar Worlds