Do you use acronyms when speaking to someone whom you KNOW won't know what it means?
I'm new at work. It is so annoying to me To receive and email saying 'meeting at 10am in the DCB building'. You know I've been been there So why not tell me wtf and where TF that is 馃拋 Or ' log on to ECO' again, what I...
See More 禄
dirge100+, M
sometimes they become so ingrained that it can't be helped.
iamnikki26-30, F
[@887863,bourbon] but I mean,you know I'm new. You know I'm not gonna know what that is until you tell me.
Give a person information that they need. Shouldn't have to ask a ton of questions for basic information . Not your fault, I know
dirge100+, M
[@467302,iamnikki] I think it is a good sign; they feel like you're in and have been there for a long time
Spokeskitties7541-45, M
IKEWYATTC

I know exactly what you are trying to convey, in case you didn鈥檛 know that acronym
FaeLuna26-30, F
My job is 80% acronyms, so I try to be thoughtful for new people and explain each one when I use them.
Glambarber26-30, F
No, what would be the point?