Im seriously scared and am trying to calm down in a parking lot right now
I was in my driveway in my car because I was about to grab takeout. This guy stops and is standing right at the end of my driveway and he's just staring. I wait a bit to see if he leaves but no he doesn't move and keeps standing and staring.

I make sure my car doors are locked and I start slowly backing up hoping he moves. He eventually does but only out of the way. As I turn my car to face him he's smiling at me and gave a little wave. I have zero clue who he even is.

I decide to loop around the block to make sure he's not messing with my house and he was still there where I left him just standing.

I legit got palpitations and I'm trying to shake them in the parking lot of the restaurant I'm at.
0
|
How manly.
TexChik · 36-40, F
Call the police and report a suspicious person ... they will check him
Out
TexChik · 36-40, F
[@398685,Marcipan] i would ... but everyone is different .
braveheart21 · 61-69, M
If it was my wife in that situation my advice to her would be simple and straightforward....

If you are scared on your own property... CALL THE COPS... They will check it out and if its all safe no problem.... If its not they wi deal with it.. Safely [@398685,Marcipan]
[@569110,braveheart21] yeah i guess you’re right. It’s different for the ladies. As a man,you do have to stand up for yourself or you’ ll be used as a doormat through a lifetime. I wouldn’t call the police because some idiot blocking my driveway. Maybe if it escalated or sth
MiraRoss · 26-30, F
Some people and weired like that, don't worry to much
Oster1 · 51-55, M
Your instincts are right on.......that is wierd and caution, is called for:)
JustYourAverageJoe · 31-35, M
Well that's creepy.
Synyster · 46-50, M
Weirdos everywhere in this world. I'd get out and ask him what he wants.
braveheart21 · 61-69, M
Errr a woman on her own asking a wierdo what he is up to.... Maybe not such a good idea... That's what the copsdo [@795132,Synyster]
Synyster · 46-50, M
[@569110,braveheart21] The OP is man, but I agree with you with a woman on her own.
xixgun · M
Take your 2 friends, Smith and Wesson and ask him what the hell he wants

Im seriously scared and am trying to calm down in ... | Community | Similar Worlds