I'm going to try wings from hooters for the first time
3
|
firefall · 61-69, M
not breasts?

(sorry, it's a terrible joke I know but I couldn't resist it)
keeper · 41-45, M
They're good. Enjoy!
JoyfulSilence · 41-45, M
They are pretty good. So is the beer. I like the service, too. The waitresses are cute, too!
JoyfulSilence · 41-45, M
[@1216,Vgore0304] OK. Stay alive!
Vgore0304 · 22-25, F
I'm going back to er I'm cold shaking dizzy and can't find my hard candyJoyfulSilence]
JoyfulSilence · 41-45, M
[@1216,Vgore0304] You are scaring me. Stay safe!
Gentlemickey · 61-69, M
I thought Hooters was known for it's breasts !! Oh, now I remember, you fondle the breasts and eat the wings ... Bwahaha
Vgore0304 · 22-25, F
[@573615,Gentlemickey] I got offered a interview for their got a job offer but I said no cause the uniform
Gentlemickey · 61-69, M
[@1216,Vgore0304] I went to Hooters once in underground Atlanta. It was the seventies and it was pretty radical back then. 😂All of the girls were cute and very nice. I loved the almost painted on orange short shots, and the low cut tops ... but I was really surprised that they were all a size A cup boobies (which just happens to be my favorite size) !! You should have tried it. It would be something cool to tell the grand kids !! lol 🤭😌
Vgore0304 · 22-25, F
I wouldn't cause my stupid psoriasis on knees and elbows and I'm not skinny enough so I'm canceling order and skipping meal[@573615,Gentlemickey]

I'm going to try wings from hooters for the f... | Community | Similar Worlds