What about you

Things I learned this year personal and otherwise

1. Michael Jackson is more loved than Ophra
2. I am 馃挴 cutting out the majority of my family and never looking back
3. A lot of people are just disappointing. A lot of these professionals hide behind their suits and degrees yet they might as well be 3 year old children pretending to be all that .
4. It is true what they say , there are indeed more bad people in the world than good
5. I learned that I would do anything and everything there is no line I won鈥檛 cross
SaulGoodman22-25, M
Good for you on number two. My family's got me fucked in the head
Mindful51-55, F
Life is simple if you make decision based on the out come you hope for and want. When someone such as yourself has NOT been treated with respect and love (probably because the parents weren鈥檛 either, didn鈥檛 know any better etc) You HAVE to rescue yourself.Not fair, but stop living in shock and sink or swim! Life is simple. Peoples decisions and emotions make it complicated. Now is not the time to feel. It鈥檚 time to act with hope for your future and surround yourself with as many healthy people as you can to help you stay afloat. Do NOT feel sorry until you are healthy and able to help others... on crumb at a time so that you don鈥檛 put yourself in a drowning situation. [@14862,YouTubeCommentConnoisseur]
SaulGoodman22-25, M
[@8567,Ginnymae] you're right. Its kinda a situation where I gotta decide what I even want
Mindful51-55, F
That鈥檚 the most exciting part of life... realizing you can control what YOU do... and it begins with small steps...(the only big steps could be abandoning sick people in your family) and making sure good ones don鈥檛 make 鈥渆xcuses鈥 just healthy decision after healthy decision day after day. I truly wish you the best! You鈥檒l be amazed at how simple and peaceful life can be when you weed out negative people. You might even decide to be a 鈥渟uit 鈥 that acts like a grown up instead of a child. It would be a long tough but interesting journey.[@14862,YouTubeCommentConnoisseur]
SamtheDogM
I dont have anything new comparable to your list. Just reaffirmation of what I already knew.
Pureblossom22-25, F
Comparable to my list ? 馃[@854658,Asificair] what did you already know
SamtheDogM
[@377010,Pureblossom] the MJ thing i knew, I grew apart from my family decades ago, empty suits are a blight on science, commerce, politics and industry. I dont agree with the bad people thing - everyone does bad things to varying degrees but the majority are inherently good. There are lines i will not cross.
Mindful51-55, F
Re: 4 (I disagree) the problem is the negativity spread QUICKLY like fire. POSITIVITY/goodness is slow ... like the planting of a garden or tree. -MSB
Pureblossom22-25, F
Interesting perceptective I鈥檒l take it on board .[@8567,Ginnymae]
Mindful51-55, F
Sadly I believe the percentage does fluctuate between 49/51 and 51/49 with good vs evil and evil vs good[@377010,Pureblossom]