Are bites meant to get bigger and feel hot?
This is how it was at first:

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/48/45/13/Silentangel-W9kmkVFOvt4yf0b.jpg]

This is how it is now after a day or so. I think it's bigger and feels hot 馃槷 whatever got me got me good and had a grand feast 馃槀:

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/48/45/14/Silentangel-WPQLJlcG4TfiwbP.jpg]

I tried magnesium sulfate on it the cream I mean xD usually helps but nope. I even tried that Aztec healing clay I use too. I've just ended up with a very clean spot on my leg lmao 馃槀 . We can't get into our local doctors because it's over whelmed with patients and such either 馃檨 .
0
|
Aboomachu31-35, M
Pop it
Aboomachu31-35, M
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/46/61/47/Aboomachu-96uW4zRIxxLSgzb.jpg]
馃槀
It probably stung for a few minutes. Just leave it alone and it鈥檒l heal on its own. U do this with ant bites when u get them. Day after the bite the area looks like a pimple and shoots puss like a mini rocket.
Silentangel22-25, F
[@347985,Aboomachu] grosses 馃檲馃檲 you evil human why give a lady that kinda image! 馃槀馃槀
Aboomachu31-35, M
I鈥檇 tell you I have to be careful it doesn鈥檛 get in my eye... oh wait! 馃ぃ
What do you think bit you? I think thats the most important question.
Silentangel22-25, F
[@20952,IstillmissEP] absolutely no idea I was inside the house all day when this happened 馃し but we live in an old Victorian farm house though...
[@665008,Silentangel] Ok. Try ice pack. It isnt turning black or necrotic.
Maybe allergic reaction? You can try an OTC antihistamine cream on it.
Silentangel22-25, F
[@871066,FineappleHairdo] I've tried 馃檨 I mean it doesn't look too bad it just feels like a massive bruise 馃憖
ragingfire26-30, M
Don't itch. It makes things worse. Keep it clean and it will vanish in a couple of days.
Silentangel22-25, F
[@429468,ragingfire] I've been keeping it covered so I don't itch it and wearing loose trousers so it doesn't rub on it 馃槉
texasdaddydom46-50, M
no doctor but it doesn't seem to have the warning signs I know about, rings streaks or dark colors.
Silentangel22-25, F
[@483204,texasdaddydom] I'm gunna try a clay patch on it again today 馃槉 that usually helps :)
AsificairM
Try your local pharmacist, ask for advice. Dont ignore it if it's getting worse.
AsificairM
[@665008,Silentangel] weeeeell, amputations not the end of the world! 馃檪
Silentangel22-25, F
[@854658,Asificair] hush xD I've already nearly losy my leg once this year 馃槀馃槀
AsificairM
[@665008,Silentangel] good luck with clay and fkg banana on something that clearly isnt improving! Say a prayer or two, it may help! Lmfao! 馃槅
BraveheartM
It doesn't look like a boil or an. infection. The inflammation looks like an allergic reaction to the bite. To ease the reaction try gently rubbing the inside skin of a banana peel to the affected skin. Possibly wrap the area with cling film and the peel skin for several hours.
BraveheartM
[@348108,Braveheart] oh, and enjoy the banana too!馃榾
Silentangel22-25, F
[@348108,Braveheart] mm I never thought of that! 馃槷 Though I can only eat bananas if their in a smoothy xD
wildbill8331-35, M
use hydrocortisone cream; if itchy, calamine lotion
awesomusmaximus22-25, M
That's a fat leg

I'm assuming it's a leg
Silentangel22-25, F
[@854020,genghiskhan] it is my leg! It's the lower calve 馃槀 it's more muscle than fat 馃槢

Are bites meant to get bigger and feel hot? | Community | Similar Worlds