Why do so many people drink cow milk?
You're not of the cow species; nor a calf. Why is it so normalized in America? Who made it oh fucking kay to start drinking milk of a cow? In that case we can drink milk lactation of a dog and other animal species for that matter. Just sick.
0
|
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/47/18/08/GoMilkMeARiverForMyNippleFloat-PmmKL6oZN32NArs.jpg]

This is what he thinks about Hippies
How about a woman's boob milk. ?
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] I use almond milk in cereal. It works just fine, and it's so much better for you.
[@176592,PhoenixPhail] Do almonds give milk ? they must have really small boobs.
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] Peter Paul calls them "mounds."

[image=https://media1.tenor.com/images/1c613da02d025a632598306ae8e6de08/tenor.gif?itemid=12591017]
11knaves11 · 36-40, M
Somebody looked at a cow tiddies and said...gotta get me sum of that!
shug98 · 18-21, F
[@10401,11knaves11] 😂
plungesponge · 36-40, M
Dog milk coffee. Could be the next big thing
Haters gonna hate.
Would you feel better if we just killed the cow and ate it?
shug98 · 18-21, F
[@325434,jetpack] Look! that's off topic. I'm talking about how people actually drink it knowing it comes from a lactating cow mother.. just cause you might drink it, don't feel salty over my question, it's never too late to stop. Yes so many people eat cow meat and in my opinion it is morally wrong, however; it's also very normalized being that its been introduced in the diet of people globally for so long.. so no that would not make me feel better.
Humans have been consuming animal milk for thousands of years. Goats were first to be domesticated. That's fine that you don't like it. Some people dont. Many more people do like milk and the other products made from it.
kodiac · 18-21, M
Milk it does a body good ,ever see a dairy cow that hasn't been milked for about a week?[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/06/80/35/kodiac-wjRSiAT2o-b.jpg]
Moosepantspatty · 26-30, M
Where we gonna find enough women willing to be subjected to growth hormone injections and forced pregnancy to make enough people milk to supply a nation?

Cows seem alot more feasible to me.
MushroomFaerie · 26-30, F
Its not just milk, the whole cow gets eaten too... And chickens, pigs, lambs....
shug98 · 18-21, F
[@656163,Mushroomfaerie] yes but that's not what I'm addressing right now. Save that for another day.
MushroomFaerie · 26-30, F
[@908953,shug98] mkay but its kind of wrapped in the whole bag man.... It takes up more space in that bag by far also so that makes it make no sense that you won't address the bigger picture of your own 'point'
shug98 · 18-21, F
NO.
It IS sick. We're not built to consume dairy. The reason we drink milk, is because there's a industry which brings it to us in exchange for money. Period.

Why do so many people drink cow milk? | Community | Similar Worlds