Was I being too harsh with this girl or no?
Poll
Yea. stop being mean to this poor girl
Nope. you're being honest
maybe
who cares
Show Results
You can only vote on one answer.
Are we supposed to be mean to students. I mean yes we should be honest but not make them cry. One student was brutally blunt to this 13 year old girl for being a bully sort of, and being rude and nasty to her classmates for no reason. I heard she made one if her classmates cry and calling her a horrible name. The teacher bluntly called her a huge stinker and no wonder her classmates done like her too much. She said some thing else but I won't mention it and it's too brutal. This girl came to me crying so hard. I wanted to give her a hug but I didn't and said, "Well it's your own fault and not only you're hurting your classmates but you're hurting yourself for being a bully. Keep it up and no body will be around." She yelled at me for being mean.
3
|
DropsOfPain26-30, F
Lol didn't expect the end 馃槀
Mordimoux26-30, M
I think you are supposed to show them what wrong they did and make them empathize with people they hurt. Not revenge bully them. 馃

But kids are the worst and I鈥檓 not an expert. 馃し馃徏鈥嶁檧锔
ShyGirl8831-35, F
[@14585,Mordimoux] True
Elinoria100+, F
She probably needed to hear it.I wonder if you'll get "bullied" by her parents?
St0ut46-50, M
The teacher was wrong. However you where correct.
My son was bullied by a teacher in 4th grade as a sophomore in high school he has finally gotten over it
ShyGirl8831-35, F
[@749552,St0ut] Wow that's terrible that a teacher would bully him
iKnow18-21, F
Hm, smells like emotional manipulation...
The teacher should have said it in some other way but it's still better than not acknowledging it at all.
MartinTheFirst18-21, F
If they bully then show them they've done wrong. Don't call them things though, then youre a bully too.

Was I being too harsh with this girl or no? | Community | Similar Worlds