5thApprentice · 26-30, M
You're just letting your self-doubt and insecurities run rampant. Whenever I start doubting myself severely (a little self-doubt is good) I reign it in and just carry on working and hoping for the best outcome.

Experience has taught me it's often worse in your head than in reality.
Peppa · 26-30, F
[@352419,5thApprentice] I'll try it but past experiences have lead me to feel even more strong in my assessment which makes me more nervous
NAH it’s pretty common..try and rest as much as you can-keep use of social media minimum and eat right and exercise if you feel you can. This too shall pass Lily xx
firefall · 61-69, M
I always get stressed and think, I wont be able to do it, they're going to find out and fire me: and sleep very poorly. Never drives me into depression though, usually into a frenzy of activity to impress the new boss. Not exactly an option for your job :(
I tend to go through bouts of over thinking, ie. have I done this right, oh have I done this wrong when really we can only do our best. The rest of the time I just think oh sod it, lol.
Peppa · 26-30, F
[@116540,Penty] my job is very team based so one slip and there's someone there to poke the fun. Because of the nature of the job, they strive for precision and perfection the first time. I find it so stressful. Honestly! So first day nerves just really make it worse
Blimey sounds like you’ve to hit the road running[@305137,Justlilyg]