Yeah I would think so since that stuff clings to walls and everything else
Peppa · 26-30, F
[@328405,Mondayschild] my parents didn't give a crap. It was always about their preferences of my level of comfort. I was either exaggerating or being a hypochondriac
UndeadPrivateer · 26-30, M
There have been no serious studies done on the subject aside from some tests with rats that are [i]highly[/i] suspect. Seems unlikely that weed would be more to blame than cigarettes simply because of the chemistry of tobacco smoke, nicotine is a chemical binding agent. It binds things together, like the chemicals in smoke to your lungs. Hence the reason nicotine products are cancer-causing regardless of what form they're in. Cannabis has no such effects, there are tar levels to be concerned about as with any smoke exposure but nothing that would be causing mass cellular damage.
UndeadPrivateer · 26-30, M
[@679865,Lonesomewolf2018] Wooo, brutal realities. For real though, soak a cup of tobacco in a half gallon of water and it makes a cheap and pretty damn effective insecticide. Just don't get it on your skin unless you like skin cancer.
Lonesomewolf2018 · 22-25, M
I do not want to smoke anymore
UndeadPrivateer · 26-30, M
[@679865,Lonesomewolf2018] Smart decision. 👍
Lonesomewolf2018 · 22-25, M
but it makes you Schizophrenic.
Peppa · 26-30, F
[@679865,Lonesomewolf2018] ha