So is this what it's like to shop where people have more money?
Normally I get stuck going to walmart or save a lot where it's cheaper and a lot of trashy folk shop at those places. I usually leave with a headache and the urge to beat people up. Today I had stopped at a higher end grocery store as it was on my way home and it was nice. No screaming brats, no trashy people shouting loudly across the aisles at one another, no speeding scooters, I could browse and look without having a cart rammed up my ass. I felt relaxed. Paid more than I wanted to for sure but it was worth it.

Wish I wouldn't have stopped going there in the first place. Only reason I stopped was because it was cheaper to shop elsewhere.
2
|
Edited: 1 yr ago
sleepykoala26-30, F
money gives us comfort 馃槉
Noisefromthebasement36-40, M
[@498216,sleepykoala] It was a strange feeling. It was like night and day, I actually left the store with a slight smile on my face.
sleepykoala26-30, F
[@601562,Noisefromthebasement] feels good, isnt it?
Noisefromthebasement36-40, M
[@498216,sleepykoala] Real good I'm going to try there again to see if I get consistent results. I went during rush hour too.
Honeylove41-45, F
It's worth it if you miss out on the migraine afterwards.

So is this what it's like to shop where peopl... | Community | Similar Worlds