do you cry
I am not one for showing my feelings. My father died 3 years ago and we was never close or shared any pastimes. When we went to see him in the chapel of rest all my kids and family was crying but i felt nothing the body of the man that was lay there did not look like my father strange i know. When it came to the day he would be layed to rest as we walked down the church to the front seat i started to cry and i suddenly opened up and could not control my feelings. How can a man i hardly knew have such a deep affect on me. I go to his grave and each time i pass the grave yard i say hello dad. strange how the mind works
12
|
SINAI · T
Well, you're pretty old. I'm sure it couldn't be helped.
Picklebobble2 · 51-55, M
Grief affects everybody differently.
Whatever your relationship in life, it can't be continued or altered now.
That is often hard for folk to come to terms with.
Maybe you just felt you had to be the 'strong' one. Keeping it together for the sake of everybody else.
SweetMae · 61-69, F
I don't cry often. I try to "stand strong" for those around me.
rangergto · 61-69, M
i am a crier . not sure how i will feel when Dad passes . sounds like he was a bit like yours . probably will cry . the lonely feeling of loosing someone . the change that it will make and wishing i could have done more with him . dad is now 97 . please to have a good day . :-)

do you cry | Community | Similar Worlds