1nvertedsoul is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
Single
Discussion, Private Chat, Friends, Support, Stories
179 views · 3 followers
Severely Misunderstood Introvert.
I Am Atheist (strong)
FEATURED
For me as an Atheist. I do not believe in organized religion. Therefore I believe in no Gods. Nor do i believe in Satan, Whom some believe was created by God. My belief are truly of my own. I do not believe what other Atheist believe entirely. Atheis...
2
22 hrs ago
|
I Write Poetry
FEATURED
I write dark poetry, not about fluffy bunnies or butterflies. Often people label it "angry". In fact I write about Mental illnesses. These's word that i use are used everyday, none of them bad. Just the way a mind arranges them is how ...
1
1 day ago
|
I Im A Lone Wolf
FEATURED
I have not gone outside in over a week now and sleep has been to hard to put racing thoughts to rest and rid this insomnia that i posses. I feel the life that i used to know is over and that people of my past need to be forgotten. Most all will never...
0
|
I Need to Vent
Not sure if i am correct here. But i seem i get warnings about possible suicide on my post and messages.I can journal and share my life story as i please. If you don't know me, don't assume. I have not once stated that i was suicidal. And ...
0
18 mins ago
|
I Write Poetry
"Direction Unknown" Hard to imagine sinking so low left out on life's reasons where did i go am i left in the dark or just flying solo With to much time spent and direction unknown slowly losing my mind with no where to go don'...
1
44 mins ago
|
I Write Poetry
" Exhausted Dumptruck of Thoughts" I go home I feel like a ghost just floating alone. I'm stuck in my head It's to troubled to rest I struggle to find what happens next. My bodies in need of getting some sleep or maybe my soul ...
2
23 hrs ago
|
I Write Poetry
"The Blue Shade of Sickness" When nothing is left, I won't tell what I'm about to do. forever,that feeling of spent. indecisions and tunnel vision, funneled down to one last thought. It boomerangs back to me, while the rest scatt...
3
23 hrs ago
|
I Write Poetry
"Nightmare's that Calm" Just an ordinary boy trapped in a dark blue haze Cause it had all gone wrong when i had lost my way I drag out my life like it is my last dying day With no one to lead me through this strange eerie place I...
3
1 day ago
|
I Had to Laugh
Just a minute or so ago, the strangest thing just happened. I live with my Dad. Out in the country. Well I often urinate outside while i go out to smoke my cigarette. Looked to my left and at the same moment My father do the same. Him out the front d...
1
1 day ago
|
I Write Poetry
" FOREVER in My NEVER". One day I Crave,to Burn this place. Forget it All and set it Ablaze!! Off to a New Place, I Wonder who I should Be, with thoughts in My Mind, I hope You can't See?? This Minds getting Lost, smooth sailing for no...
4
1 day ago
|
I Write Poetry
0
1 day ago
|
I Need to Vent
Now i know why i turn to street drugs, no empathy from medical professionals. How do you treat an ugly beast you are hunting. Without a clue what it looks like,what it does all hours of the day or even its habitat. 20 years i'v dealt with no rel...
1
1 day ago
|
I Have Schizophrenia
I have been lying to myself all week. To others, well i just ask them,how they are doing. Things I can't seem to hide anymore. My Mental health has been i relapse mode for far to long. I have not been down in over a week. Feels like my mind is d...
1
|
I Have Alot of Sadness In My Heart
Today and the past few days My friend has been feeling horrible. Just the way she word things and the references that she use, make me actually connect with her in a way my entire life, i have not ever felt from anyone. Smart,witty and a lot like an ...
0
|
I Have Schizoaffective Disorder
Sometime few on this site either are shameless or mindless to some of their replies. I admit a few times I have been mindless to the fact that what was posted was a serious subject to the one who was posting it. I know I felt bad. Not everyone one on...
5
|
I Battle Depression
2
|
I Battle Depression
Going through hell to find relief,But my answer is not available to me. I have been dual diagnosed for many years now. I have been through just about every kind of medication on the market, many day i have spent suffering side effects and reaping no ...
1
|
What is You Diagnosis??
And if Your just a "Carpet Farmer" on METH. Well, Those Apps Go Straight to the Trash😅
0
|
I Fight Depression and Loneliness Everyday
I am saddened a that somebody that I have recently met on this website Is thinking of leaving. I am not sure if she has left already or not, or if she has or will find other solutions or people to talk to about things that have either gone on or cont...
2
|
I Write Dark Poetry
2
|
1nvertedsoul | Similar Worlds