1DrinkMargarita is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today ยป
Have a drink... CHEERS! I can be silly and have my own quirks but I'm 85% nice.
About Me
Just up and about...peeking...poking...
Loving SW like EP.
[b][i]just be nice coz' I am. By the way, I'm in my 40's ๐Ÿ˜‰[/i][/b]

Time to Update: Feb 21,2020
Since I'm always here nowadays, let me just put more things about me.
I'm here to have fun...CLEAN FUN. I love to laugh. This world is so bleak and we do not really know what's happening behind all these profiles so let's take everything light. Let's be the reason of someone's smile. I'm not here to fight or argue so I'll always tiptoe away from such thread. I respect everyone's opinion.

If you're fake, I don't care. I am REAL and I mind my own business. I'm not also a people pleaser. Hence, I always speak the truth. No BS.
I'm not bi but a straight woman who's not into P's. (pooh & pee or any other out-of-this world fetish) I'm not prude but there are things which are better behind closed doors rather than exploiting it online.

I like commenting in funny ways but I can also put in some seriousness when needed. I can be a good friend, to support anyone in the best I know how but I cannot do it financially 'coz I too, like most people, work a decent job to pay the bills. So never ask me for money. I'm out of cash. ๐Ÿ˜‚

When you sent me a message and I don't reply, it doesn't mean that I'm snooty. It's either we have nothing in common or I'm not interested in your offer/question or your profile is so blank that I can read nothing there. Yes, I check profiles because I like reading between the lines.

Lastly, let's be nice to each other. Like my mother said, "Shut up when you have nothing good to say." ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ’•

1DrinkMargarita | About Me | Similar Worlds