1DrinkMargarita is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
1559 views · Joined: January 3, 2019 · Online: Weeks ago (date?)
Have a drink... CHEERS! I can be silly and have my own quirks but I'm 85% nice.
About Me
How many men here whose wives do not work but support the wife no matter what?
I have brothers whose wives are just tending home and taking care of the family. Each support his wife, shower not just love but everything. I'm feeling a sense of envy, really! (but in a good way...how I so wish...)
4
|
Personal, Thoughts & Feelings
Do you spend too much time in SW while working?
I'm done with my shift now...gotta go home...thank you for making my job worthwhile. I didn't notice the time. ๐Ÿคญ
7
|
Work
Did you ever skip sleeping at night?
I woke up on my Monday and now it's my Tuesday at 1 AM. So technically I didn't have a good night sleep on Monday! So gotta sleep now after a plate of Nachos with a bottle of vodka. Anyways, it's my holiday now... Good morning every...
See More ยป
2
|
Experiences
Show a picture of your favorite dessert
3
|
Food
Do you believe in divine intervention?
You'd been in the middle of a very complex problem, glued to figuring a solution then voila! someone just approached you for the answer. You're left with a gaping mouth but very relieved that it's suddenly solved.
6
|
Spirituality & Religion
Do you feel the same way?
I'm at work but I really feel sleepy! I hope my boss leaves ASAP.... so I can catch some Z'ssss. ๐Ÿ˜Š
12
|
Situations
Have you ever received uncanny but funny messages from women?
I was blocked when I replied...๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคญ
3
|
Embarrassing & Funny
Am I beginning to be alcoholic?
I often buy drinks on weekends but now I tend to buy even on weekdays. Vodka & smirnoff in the chiller. And I'm planning to buy different stuff like Chardonnay, Pinot Noir etc.
4
|
Situations
Are you worried about the spread of coronavirus?
The new coronavirus started in Wuhan, China and has spread to Beijing and southern China's Guangdong Province, as well as to Thailand, South Korea, Japan, the U.S., Taiwan, Singapore and Vietnam.
5
|
Health
I Miss The One That Got Away
There's always a smile on my lips whenever I see his likes or comments on my posts and he always messages me on holidays. It reminds me of realizing that he's the one that got away....Let's call him Dran. We were high school friends. ...
See More ยป
9
|
Have you ever dreamed weird about dead people?
Ok, I'm not into incest...but I dreamt again that I was kissing my father! There were other times that I was intimate with him. Ugh! ๐Ÿ˜– He died when I was 18 and yes, I was a daddy's girl but this on and off weirdest dream about my dead dad ...
See More ยป
3
|
Embarrassing & Funny
To expert drinkers: Do smirnoff & whiskey go well together?
Done with a bottle of smirnoff, now on second glass of whiskey...tipsy with shaking knees. ๐Ÿฅด
3
|
Situations
I Love Japanese Food
I went out today & tried this newly opened Japanese Restaurant. Loved their servings.
9
|
Have you ever cried in bed as you woke up because you terribly missed someone?
It's been 3 months but I'm still in denial. I miss my neighbor. I miss his car passing by every morning ...honking infront of my gate so I'd go out and hear his jest for the day to brighten mine. He's the only nicest guy in my li...
See More ยป
11
|
Life
Guys, can you be a little bit more subtle?
So I had a message saying "I like your profile, can I send you an intimate pic?" ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Whoaahh...!๐Ÿง
9
|
Experiences
I Don't Like My Job and Need to Change It
Frankly, I don't hate my job. I like the work that I do. I enjoy it. Though there are couple of things that spoil my fondness to it. I have 2 bosses. The CEO and the Partner and it's like I were a pingpong ball caught in the middle of the...
See More ยป
5
|
What drastic change did you plan for this year, 2020.
I thought about this over the holidays.... I'm gonna resign from my 6 year desk job.
6
|
Goals, Dreams & Wishes
So I wonder why I don't have female friends here?
Is there something wrong with my profile or do women here don't like Margarita? Lol ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ I even asked someone if we could be friends after exchanging comments on each other's post but was ignored. Ugh.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
4
|
Friends & Acquaintances
Is my sentence right?
I FELT RELAXED that the theater had 643 seats that can be reclined. I doubt with double past tenses there. LOL
2
|
Education

Comments
2500 Comments
Days Active
3 Mths Active
Questions
50 Questions
Groups
50 Groups

1DrinkMargarita | Similar Worlds