I Love My Husband

My husband, aka...Climber, at his best. Sitting in his new chair, with his new hat and reading his new-old comic books. He collects comic books... I love watching his contentment! I am so in love!
11
|
Blending of body, soul and mind Aiming for the same reward To take your lover and soar Intertwine Rhythms of love Becoming one entity All sound, thought and awareness Leaves as you release You drift back With a pleasing sigh Motionless Breathless You...
6
|
Pure truth here... My husband is a very special soul! Plus being one heck of a good man ;-) I have never ever picked up after him. He never complains! Always complimenting me and others. I have never heard him insults, nor judge another!!!! He is ...
15
|
My good hearted loving man is experiencing . . being down and out! First his adored dog, Button passed away. Then his stool test showed signs of cancer.. maybe... He goes for his .. check-in with the doctor who is giving him his colonoscope, this Mon...
12
|
My husband just surprised me with a sweet and funny Valentine card. It is probably the first one in 35 years (we've been married 39) and he probably gave me the other ones because he thought he had to. It is full of different ways to say how w...
11
|
...but I think he's been abducted and replaced by an alien robot!!! ~Woke me up with soft kisses this morning ~Fed and put the dogs out "so they wouldn't wake me" at 4:30am ~Had the coffee made and a cup ready ~ASKED me how to ma...
9
|
There is a silence in this day, All I hear, tick tock, as time creeps away. I myself, am as quiet as a mouse, While I wonder about, making several laps around the house. I have no idea what I'm looking for, Unless it is you, maybe behind a door...
9
|
Happy ending do exist! Did you know this? Spent a quiet day, Reflecting, as they say. How my life has turned out, And how it all came about. I once was sad and blue, All I needed was you, who knew? That just one soul loving me, Would make my world a...
14
|
When he hurts, I hurt. How I wish I could fix it all and bring his smiling eyes back faster. Waiting for him to work through his hurt and anger is so incredibly difficult. All I know to do is to give him the space that he needs to work through thi...
9
|
😏😊
10
|
The only reason I just got out of bed and made him a bacon and egg sandwich is because he is a very, VERY good tipper! 😏
8
|
You are all of my favorite places. Thick hair to slide my fingers through, lips made exclusively for mine, the curve of your neck that holds your scent and can cradle my head, my hands, or my mouth perfectly. How is it that it only takes a deep sigh...
9
|
Just to clarify my last post...it will all be fine because... and
10
|
Only been with one person my entire life, and I hope it stays that way. My husband was my first and only boyfriend. Started dating at 14, we were freshmans & now we are 26 & 27 years old... With two kids. Crazy. I love him so much.
15
|
❤️ THIS. Especially since it is pure truth in my life.
14
|
I can still say that I do, even though our marriage never worked out, and he passed away last year. He was my family. I miss him. My one regret is that our marriage wasn’t a happy one. Thats the sad part. No going back. It is what it is, yet I stil...
17
|
I love my husband. He always encourage me to let uncivilised situations go. He said it was never worth the energy and time. They need help. No one with virtues behaves in such aggressive and loud manners over trivial circumstances. Nasty or uncivilis...
4
|
“Each time I look at you, I just smile to myself and think, ‘I certainly could not have done better.’ You are perfect the way you are. I love you, honey!”
8
|
hopelessly in love with him...😂
11
|
When my husband is finally off after only getting about three hours with him for the whole week!
1
|

I Love My Husband
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Marriage

I Love My Husband | Similar Worlds