I Love My Husband

My husband's new heart valve is doing great! 💗 He is off all restrictions 😍 I am sipping Crown Royal Reserve right now, hmm... He ain't safe tonight!! Enough said 😌
25
|
This is a silly Too Much Information moment. ☺️ I WANT my husband! I NEED my man! Doctor said not to get his heart rate pass 90 a minute.... Huh... 2 more weeks.. What's a woman to do? 😁
5
|
Let me start this long post out with a very big heart felt "THANK YOU" for all the prayers and good vibes/thoughts that flowed right to us this week. Amazing power was occurring!!!! I.. we were blessed beyond measures. And I am not over sta...
13
|
It's time to devote every action and time I can mustard up for my husband. The next few days, I am getting us ready for his heart surgery on January 7th. On the 6th is his prep and two more tests, to double check him. The house is looking good....
16
|
How I do photos
28
|
When he surprises 🥰
17
|
While setting up our kitchen, "I'll put the chocolate over here with the spices because it's like a seasoning, right?" 🤔
14
|
He is my world because he built it, and continues to do so everyday! He has filled my world with love and beauty. 🌈 He treats me like a lady. He is his own man but my wishes are his command. When we still kiss, I get dizzy. 🥳 We still have date nig...
13
|
He got us all through a hell of a day and we are now back home safely in our mountains. We decided not to tempt the storm gods and head out before it was too late. Might stay up for a Cohutta sunrise before we sleep for the next 62 hours. ❤️
4
|
"I'm only amazing because you are. Please stay strong. I couldn't do all of what I do without you." I reread his texts like this over and over. It reminds me of what I'm fighting for.
14
|
He is a dear-heart! ❤️ He called his old neighbor/buddy to see how he was doing. He found out things are not good at all. His buddy said... They tell me I am losing it. So, my husband arranged to drive 6 hrs to visit him so they could catch-up. He le...
9
|
My husband, aka...Climber, at his best. Sitting in his new chair, with his new hat and reading his new-old comic books. He collects comic books... I love watching his contentment! I am so in love!
14
|
Blending of body, soul and mind Aiming for the same reward To take your lover and soar Intertwine Rhythms of love Becoming one entity All sound, thought and awareness Leaves as you release You drift back With a pleasing sigh Motionless Breathless You...
6
|
Pure truth here... My husband is a very special soul! Plus being one heck of a good man ;-) I have never ever picked up after him. He never complains! Always complimenting me and others. I have never heard him insults, nor judge another!!!! He is ...
15
|
My good hearted loving man is experiencing . . being down and out! First his adored dog, Button passed away. Then his stool test showed signs of cancer.. maybe... He goes for his .. check-in with the doctor who is giving him his colonoscope, this Mon...
12
|
My husband just surprised me with a sweet and funny Valentine card. It is probably the first one in 35 years (we've been married 39) and he probably gave me the other ones because he thought he had to. It is full of different ways to say how w...
14
|
There is a silence in this day, All I hear, tick tock, as time creeps away. I myself, am as quiet as a mouse, While I wonder about, making several laps around the house. I have no idea what I'm looking for, Unless it is you, maybe behind a door...
9
|
Happy ending do exist! Did you know this? Spent a quiet day, Reflecting, as they say. How my life has turned out, And how it all came about. I once was sad and blue, All I needed was you, who knew? That just one soul loving me, Would make my world a...
19
|
Only been with one person my entire life, and I hope it stays that way. My husband was my first and only boyfriend. Started dating at 14, we were freshmans & now we are 26 & 27 years old... With two kids. Crazy. I love him so much.
15
|
I can still say that I do, even though our marriage never worked out, and he passed away last year. He was my family. I miss him. My one regret is that our marriage wasn’t a happy one. Thats the sad part. No going back. It is what it is, yet I stil...
17
|

I Love My Husband
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Marriage

I Love My Husband | Similar Worlds