I Love My Husband

My husband, aka...Climber, at his best. Sitting in his new chair, with his new hat and reading his new-old comic books. He collects comic books... I love watching his contentment! I am so in love!
14
|
Blending of body, soul and mind Aiming for the same reward To take your lover and soar Intertwine Rhythms of love Becoming one entity All sound, thought and awareness Leaves as you release You drift back With a pleasing sigh Motionless Breathless You...
6
|
Pure truth here... My husband is a very special soul! Plus being one heck of a good man ;-) I have never ever picked up after him. He never complains! Always complimenting me and others. I have never heard him insults, nor judge another!!!! He is ...
15
|
My good hearted loving man is experiencing . . being down and out! First his adored dog, Button passed away. Then his stool test showed signs of cancer.. maybe... He goes for his .. check-in with the doctor who is giving him his colonoscope, this Mon...
12
|
My husband just surprised me with a sweet and funny Valentine card. It is probably the first one in 35 years (we've been married 39) and he probably gave me the other ones because he thought he had to. It is full of different ways to say how w...
11
|
There is a silence in this day, All I hear, tick tock, as time creeps away. I myself, am as quiet as a mouse, While I wonder about, making several laps around the house. I have no idea what I'm looking for, Unless it is you, maybe behind a door...
9
|
Happy ending do exist! Did you know this? Spent a quiet day, Reflecting, as they say. How my life has turned out, And how it all came about. I once was sad and blue, All I needed was you, who knew? That just one soul loving me, Would make my world a...
14
|
Only been with one person my entire life, and I hope it stays that way. My husband was my first and only boyfriend. Started dating at 14, we were freshmans & now we are 26 & 27 years old... With two kids. Crazy. I love him so much.
15
|
I can still say that I do, even though our marriage never worked out, and he passed away last year. He was my family. I miss him. My one regret is that our marriage wasn’t a happy one. Thats the sad part. No going back. It is what it is, yet I stil...
17
|
I love my husband. He always encourage me to let uncivilised situations go. He said it was never worth the energy and time. They need help. No one with virtues behaves in such aggressive and loud manners over trivial circumstances. Nasty or uncivilis...
4
|
“Each time I look at you, I just smile to myself and think, ‘I certainly could not have done better.’ You are perfect the way you are. I love you, honey!”
8
|
hopelessly in love with him...😂
11
|
When my husband is finally off after only getting about three hours with him for the whole week!
1
|
I was hot temperted once in while before I met my husband. He made me understood people in many different perspectives and countless circumstances/situations. I am patient with people now because I am more understanding. He made me felt sympathy, emp...
2
|
My husband tells me the ultimate test to true love by a man is putting the love of his life before his highest priorities when she needs him most for life. How does he knows she needs him most? Relationship is personal. How much she needs him is pers...
2
|
She was never afraid of his darkness or the demons who danced in his eyes. He thought no one could ever love him if he revealed what lurks inside. He always knew he was different, how could anyone understand? But she was never afraid of his darkness...
46-50
7
|
It does not matter how long we have been together. Even the tiniest details, my husband is always respectful & considerate to me. I do prefer texting, but my husband prefer calling when he is at work. When he cannot call me, he is always loving ...
3
|
I do not ask my husband to do anything for me because I love him, so I never want him to worry about me. I only want him to be happy. I cannot accept anything less than unconditional/true love I have to offer though. I totally understand it if it mak...
3
|
“The truth is every families have their own private/personal issues. It about not being the issue of anybody’s family.” said my husband. I 100% agree with him. He is always respectful, mature, & wise. We mind our own businesses.
7
|
Being in a committed marriage is one of our top priorities now. Our children are top priorities. My husband unconditionally loves me. Everyday he proves to me true love is forever.
5
|

I Love My Husband
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Marriage

I Love My Husband | Similar Worlds