I Am A Little Strange So What

I don't know why but every time I'm in
one of my classes at school I get insufferably hot as in the excited type to if you know what I mean, towards someone who in my opinion is kind of cute...but this person how do I say 2 below my junoir (ik I'm kind of gross) and when i talk to them most of the time we both have a smile planted on our faces (like a laughable one or cutesy one) ...and it's kind of weird since I'm interested in someone younger than me...I guess not by a lot but still I don't know what to do...(and by interested I don't mean in an innocent way...)馃槕 Am I ok??
Two years isn't horrible.
Cooper802Forever18-21, M
Like I get it from how you said it, but they just seem a bit childish in a way...like I'll admit I am to but not on their level and it's just weird to me
@Cooper802Forever: it's just a different level of maturity. Naturally it's something you'll probably run into. But if you're uncomfortable with it then maybe the person isn't right for you.

I Am A Little Strange So What
Updated: 1 yr ago

I don't know why but every time I'm in o... | I Am A Little Strange So What | Similar Worlds