I Foot Slave

if you are a woman and you are the boss in your workplace...
then i would like to suggest you to make sure that part of the job of your employees is to worship your feet wherever you demand that ;)
HairbrushDiva · 31-35, F
Tequila · 18-21, F
[@1114676,HairbrushDiva] because is the most pleasing gesture of adoration you know , it just take to discover it and you will just ask yourself how could you live without this pleasure ;)
HairbrushDiva · 31-35, F
[@547968,Tequila] What's pleasing about the most unattractive part of one's body?
Tequila · 18-21, F
[@1114676,HairbrushDiva] oh i see , the point is that in truth it is the most attractive part both visually and both for the meaning of the gesture
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
Tequila · 18-21, F
[@943705,Tython] exactly :V
Tequila · 18-21, F
[@969743,BigBrotherFan] they won't be involved of course lol
ncgremlin · 56-60, M
There were a few female bosses I would have loved to worship and would have done anything for them.
ncgremlin · 56-60, M
[@547968,Tequila] i think she would like it. We got along very well when I worked for her
Tequila · 18-21, F
[@941081,ncgremlin] good , so if you tell that to her let me know how she react and of course be sure to specify that the point is quite to implement that in a normal relationship between a female boss and a male employee , imagine how exciting would be to have a specific kind of contract only for submissive employees that would include foot worship as a part of the job ;)
ncgremlin · 56-60, M
[@547968,Tequila] hmmmmm ok I will let you know

I Foot Slave
Content Rating: Mildly Adult