I Blocked Someone

That was funny!!!

I gotta love it when I block one account for repeatedly telling me to "Fk off"... then I find their second account posting a few days later.

Yeah, you're going to have to step up your game if you don't want your second account going the same way as your main account did.

*Block number 401*
Why do peeps like being dicks on social media what do they get out of it?
I honestly don't get it much.
Becksta · 36-40
[@1149742,Natasha2020] I have no idea. They replied on a post about memorable moments from the Covid19 pandemic and I responded about how people boycotted Corona beer because the virus got the same name as the beer- and that's the only two words that the child had to respond to me with - so I blocked it's alt account on sight tonight.
[@421598,Becksta] Yeah it's weird. Just play along or ignore stuff. And being angry on social media (or RL) makes you look like a loser🤷‍♀️. Stay calm and make a joke u know?
Becksta · 36-40
[@1149742,Natasha2020] I don't have as much time for any of that nonsense right now... I've got coins coming in so fast that I no longer have the time to properly research and catalogue them before I have a fresh batch of coins being delivered.

I'm not going to turn them down now that I finally have them coming to me as I always wanted them to - it just means that I will be blocking those who I find to be disrespectful towards me, that's all.

After I've spent hours of my day elbow deep in my coin collection, I want to relax and chill out at night rather than spending my time fighting trolls.

I Blocked Someone
Community Similar Worlds