Spirituality & Religion

Ever had a strange dream?

Last night I dreamt I was sitting in a booth in a restaurant with my Dear Wife and several other people that I don't remember. In my dream I suddenly grabbed Dear Wife's wrist and proclaimed the Rapture is happening. We rushed out the door and were immediately engulfed in the Shekinah Glory. I will have to tell my friend about it. He believe that the Rapture is imminent. I believe the Rapture will happen but not immediately.
Moonpenny · F
Most of my dreams are weird 🤷🏼‍♀️
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
[@227793,Moonpenny] Most of mine I can't remember. This is one of very very few I can remember a few minutes of waking up.
Moonpenny · F
[@10033,hippyjoe1955] Yep, I forget a lot of the detail quickly and then bits sometimes come back to me later.
I had the same thing years ago but I was living in world of ruins where many small towns were destroyed and some building are up in flames and many lives were killed. lots of dead bodies everywhere.

I was walking through all the destructions and saw a big city that is standing. out of all the little towns are gone except for big cities and it's wall guarded by these more advance suited security guards. nobody can enter unless a man or women give up their will for whatever reasons.

I walk back and sat on a broken concrete until I saw a light my name was called as I rose up where the light is
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
[@860047,BeatMySelf2Pain4Perfection] Thanks for sharing
TheWildEcho · 56-60, M
Just God reminding you that the rapture is coming
Viper · 31-35, M
This goes with all your other conspiracy dreams like there massive voter fraud.

Next you'll be telling us you're a profit of the Lord.

This dreams just means you're false reality is rapturing.

Spirituality & Religion