Spirituality & Religion

God is a very present help in the storm! God is not a God just to make us feel good but a help in fires, earthquakes, and illness.
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy5jyHCdr6Y]
Emosaur · M
Why does your god allow those things to occur in the first place?
Carazaa · F
[@10662,Emosaur] There are a few reasons
1. For signs of the end (birth pangs before his coming)for those who read the Bible.
2. Because of our sins. God says that because of our sins he has cursed the earth and the earth is "groaning" But the next world will be perfect, no curse, no sins, no Satan. This is a short life of testing for the next life.
3. To turn to him and be saved so we can go to heaven
Emosaur · M
[@889684,Carazaa] 1. The Bible does not qualify as a reliable source.

2. This contradicts the assertion that your god was omnibenevolent (unless you think killing people is good), and that he was omniscient as an all-knowing being wouldn't have to do any tests.

3. If your god is omnipotent then he could "save" everyone.
kodiac · 18-21, M
Fires are raging earthquakes are happening and covid is wiping out hundreds of thousands. Don't you think it's time to help?
Carazaa · F
[@665475,kodiac] Because he saved me. "By Grace are you saved, through faith, and that not of yourself. It is a GIFT from God."
kodiac · 18-21, M
[@889684,Carazaa] So no e of the thousands that died were saved?
Carazaa · F
[@665475,kodiac] we all die physically, but not spiritually!
walabby · 61-69, M
God is Everything That Is... Good, Bad, Indifferent...
Carazaa · F
[@1116,walabby] God is GOOD ALL the time.
walabby · 61-69, M
[@889684,Carazaa] Isaiah 45:7
King James Version

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
Carazaa · F
[@1116,walabby] Very nice! The "evil" is not bad but justice, and he will restrain Satan in the world, but let go of the restraint if someone does not [b]want[/b] THE TRUTH!

Jesus says
'[b]I AM The WAY, The TRUTH, and The LIFE. No one comes to the Father but through me" John 14:6[/b]
GodSpeed63 · 61-69, M
Amen, sister, amen!! 👍 👍

Spirituality & Religion