Spirituality & Religion

IF ghosts exist, why do we not try to help the passive ones?
I don't know if ghosts exist, I'm confused about the whole universe (or is it a multiverse lol). But if they do, I find ghost hunters to be kinda cruel. They pick up EVP recordings of ghosts, some of them crying for help or in distress, t...
ghost hunters are charlatans
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
InvaderNice · 22-25, M
I'm sorry you answered.
thinkincubes · 36-40, M
I'm sorry I read this too, now your avatar will haunt my dreams 😨
goagainsttheflow · 26-30, F
Well I've heard of some people who do help the passive ones. They speak with them kindly and give the spirits all their care, attention, and patience. I guess that's not what people want to see on TV because it sounds boring. I guess they prefer cool things like Ghost Hunters.
Bluebell · 31-35, F
Well I personally think ghosts exist. If I was a ghost hunter it would be cause i'm interested in them and want them to talk to me and I would help them if they needed it but thats what we see on tv. In my experience with the odd ghost I see it walk past me or up the stairs or the occasional odd sound of children laughing and knocking things off surfaces. Their happy and so am I.

Spirituality & Religion

IF ghosts exist, why do we not try to help the pas... | Spirituality & Religion | Similar Worlds