Spirituality & Religion

Question for Christians:Are you happy with the path you walk?
0
|
Dewkissedrose · 41-45, F
I feel like this is a trap... but yes.
danondorf · 22-25, M
It's not a trap and i'm not trying to trip you up. I'm really not. I just wanna know about the joy in your life you get from following the teachings of christ and how it works for you. I really am.
Dewkissedrose · 41-45, F
There's an unexplained comfort and peace that I get when going through hard times. I have hope that there is more to life than just.... we exist.

Honestly, I get so heartbroken that so many "Christians" have really brought a bad name to all of us. While there is a place for judgement, God's people are to be loving.

I think at times the true happiness is hard to explain if not experienced. At the same time, that does not mean that life will always be easy. We are all human. Death and sicknesses and other heartaches are part of the life we know it. Just because I am a Christian does not mean that I am immune from such situations and feelings. I just know that in the end this life is only a moment of time.

I will never regret my faith.
LadyGrace · F
@dewkissedrose: Beautifully said. Agree with you.
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
Absolutely!
SerenitiesScars · 31-35, M
Yes.
Yes, feel good about path I'm currently on.
Drinkmorewater · 22-25, F
Yes
[c=#BF0080] Absolutely![/c]
Abbenthewolf · 13-15, M
Are you happy living in this society
danondorf · 22-25, M
I am not happy with this society, but I am happy in it.
Abbenthewolf · 13-15, M
@danondorf: neither am I and I am not happy being in it either
LadyGrace · F
@Abbenblackwolf: Those of us who follow Christ are in this world, but we're not of it. We don't participate in those things which displease God.
LadyGrace · F
Yes, definitely, but this world is not my home. Heaven is, when I leave here.
PrettyGurl24 · 22-25, F
Yes...its a hard journey. Following Jesus doesn't mean we're immune to life's trials & tribulations but when you have Jesus in your life, he will always provide a way out. Also God's thoughts are not ours. We want things done when & how we want them done..but God's timing is different. I don't regret this decision one bit. Knowing I have eternal life is a plus. It's the unsaved people who need Jesus.
LadyGrace · F
Right on, PrettyGurl22!
sarahsong1990 · 26-30, F
I am happy when I please Jesus.

Spirituality & Religion

Question for Christians:Are you happy with the pat... | Spirituality & Religion | Similar Worlds