I Am American

Washington state is giving away free marijuana joints for people who get vaccinated.

It’s called the “poke and toke” plan. Will this help drive up the rate of vaccine acceptance?
Myselfatlast · 22-25, M Best Comment
Seems like bribery same thing with the free beer I don’t understand how a smoker could live in a legal state and not grow their own weed anyway really taking that freedom for granted. They can do something there that will put you in prison in other places
Myselfatlast · 22-25, M
I couldn’t imagine living on the west coast but would love to grow my own without all the extra steps to stay discreet [@712464,Bimyself]
Bimyself · 61-69
[@691096,Myselfatlast] yeah having to stay discreet sucks...
Myselfatlast · 22-25, M
Yeah and the idea that something not much different than a tomato plant in your garden can send you to prison is pathetic [@712464,Bimyself]

Picklebobble2 · 56-60, M
......that or drive up local weed sales !
spjennifer · 56-60, T
More power to them if it works and more people get vaccinated, as long as they give them the toke [u]after[/u] the poke!
Aboomachu · 31-35, M
Dammit I’m in the wrong state to be getting vaccinated! 😂
Rooster · M
As long as they're good ones? I'd go for it but already been vaccinated and have plenty of my own.
Myselfatlast · 22-25, M
15 bucks for a G [@527571,Rooster]
Bimyself · 61-69
I grow my own so they can keep their cheap weed and useless vaccine...
Crazywaterspring · 56-60, M
Do they require proof of residency?

I Am American
Hobbies Travel