I Love To Look Up At The Stars

I Love To Look Up At The Stars
My childhood was awesome during summer night I sleep outside of our house . I tried to count stars lots of times , I reach a certain count then I mess up . Then some random star used to catch my attention, it would twinkle so good I felt it was tryi...
+ 0 2 replies 0 views Mar 5, 2016 |
I Love To Look Up At The Stars
It was a rainy evening it rained for hours then suddenly clouds started to disperse . It was country side , on my house's roof top I was watching these wonderful gems shining in the dark background , it was like a farm umbrella with zillions of ...
+ 0 1 reply 0 views Jan 9, 2016 |
I Love To Look Up At The Stars
When the sun goes down, and the night creeps over the landscape, though I know it will be another sleepless night... Still I look out across the wilderness and it calls to me. I have no fear, no worries, just the need to run, to wander, to shake off...
+ 0 7 replies 1 views Sep 16, 2015 |
I Love To Look Up At The Stars
when I was a kid , I used to sleep outside so star gazing was natural but the sound of insects made me think that stars used to communicate with each other in that language
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Jun 25, 2015 |
I Love To Look Up At The Stars
whenever im back home on the Navajo reservation, I go outside at night and go onto the roof and lay down and look at the stars. There the sky is so clear you can see every star, cluster and such. I really miss being there.
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Apr 27, 2015 |

I Love To Look Up At The Stars