I Love To Look Up At The Stars

My childhood was awesome during summer night I sleep outside of our house . I tried to count stars lots of times , I reach a certain count then I mess up . Then some random star used to catch my attention, it would twinkle so good I felt it was tryi...
0
|
It was a rainy evening it rained for hours then suddenly clouds started to disperse . It was country side , on my house's roof top I was watching these wonderful gems shining in the dark background , it was like a farm umbrella with zillions of ...
0
|
When the sun goes down, and the night creeps over the landscape, though I know it will be another sleepless night... Still I look out across the wilderness and it calls to me. I have no fear, no worries, just the need to run, to wander, to shake off...
0
|
when I was a kid , I used to sleep outside so star gazing was natural but the sound of insects made me think that stars used to communicate with each other in that language
0
|
whenever im back home on the Navajo reservation, I go outside at night and go onto the roof and lay down and look at the stars. There the sky is so clear you can see every star, cluster and such. I really miss being there.
0
|

I Love To Look Up At The Stars

I Love To Look Up At The Stars | Similar Worlds