I Want to Say Something

You barely see the real me. You only see what is outside. You didn't see that i have a beautiful soul, that i have a beautiful mind and a beautiful heart. And that's the mistake you made. You didn't exactly see my real worth. So don't tell me you regret those time that you didn't court me "BECAUSE I'M UGLY" (that's what you said before) that if only you knew what kind of person i am, you could have been pursue me to be your girlfriend (oh!if only you knew i like you alot before). Well it's all been in the past and we couldn't go back in time. The least that we can do is to move on. And hey! I just want you to know that i was deeply hurt when you said in my face that i am out of your league. That you will never like me. But don't worry i already forgave you. Thank you and goodbye.

Wooooh! Finally after 12 years i let it out.
9
|
Virtually · 22-25, M
You ain't ugly I'd bang you in a heart beat .
Virtually · 22-25, M
[@451328,MrsOliverQueen] I care less about looks and more about how they act most attractive thing to me is a woman that wants kids .
Mellifluous · 22-25, F
That's really nice of you 😀
Virtually · 22-25, M
[@451328,MrsOliverQueen] hey I'm just being honest when I made this account I said I would hold nothing back I would be 100%brutally honest .
english · 51-55, M
well im glad i was here to witness , thats a long long time girl , congrats xx
seeandhear · M
I am so glad you finally let that out. I’m sorry you went through that pain and suffering: I’m proud of you.
RayRay77 · 61-69, M
Feels good to finally be able to say it doesn’t it? Way to go.

I Want to Say Something

You barely see the real me. You only see what is o... | I Want to Say Something | Similar Worlds