I Am Dutch

I Am Dutch
This Dutch singer is from my hometown, and wrote this beautiful song Rollercoaster. Listen to Danny Vera, and tell me if you like this or not.
+ 0 0 replies 3 views Apr 18, 2020 |
I Am Dutch
Last weekend the event 'tegenwindfietsen' was held. I live close to the coast, and there is wind here most of the time. When I head to go to school as a kid, we had to battle the winds. The English Youtuber Tom Scott made this little docume...
+ 1 10 replies 12 views Feb 11, 2020 |
I Am Dutch
I am from Limburg. My father is from Scotland. I enjoy dancing and going on walks with my friends. I like the Netherlands but I want to leave and explore the world too
+ 17 9 replies 43 views Apr 12, 2019 |
I Am Dutch
Hallo iedereen! Ik ben een trotse Hollander! En ik heb een youtube channel! Als je van football houdt kijk dan eens! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCeBXYN2sBPmihr7U7jHiRg?disable_polymer=true Robert
+ 1 0 replies 2 views Jul 24, 2018 |
I Am Dutch
I was born in Amsterdam in 1993, and I grew up first in Amsterdam, then The Hague, and lastly in Haarlem before I returned to Amsterdam. My parents separated when I had finished all my exams, my mother returned to Dublin, in Ireland, and my father t...
+ 8 2 replies 19 views Feb 8, 2018 |
I Am Dutch
Maar 29 Nederlanders hier? Da's weinig XD
18-21
+ 2 7 replies 6 views Jun 6, 2017 |
I Am Dutch
Yeah half Dutch. My father lives in the Netherlands again so I'm learning the language there. But most of it I learn at the skateparks where I ride BMX
I Am Dutch
I am 100% Dutch but I don't speak the language.I have thought about learning the the language but it will definitely take time to learn it all. My Dad's Father is from the Netherlands and I believe he came over the States before or after th...
+ 3 2 replies 10 views Jun 10, 2016 |
I Am Dutch
I am born in Amsterdam (1969) and live in the old trade town of Hoorn. I love the Lowlands, because we have an interesting history.
+ 2 5 replies 19 views May 8, 2016 |
I Am Dutch
And proud of it....But moving soon to germany for work. Love to meet other dutchies here, add me :D
+ 0 0 replies 0 views May 7, 2015 |

I Am Dutch
Hobbies