I Am Dutch

I am from Limburg. My father is from Scotland. I enjoy dancing and going on walks with my friends. I like the Netherlands but I want to leave and explore the world too
16
|
Hallo iedereen! Ik ben een trotse Hollander! En ik heb een youtube channel! Als je van football houdt kijk dan eens! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCeBXYN2sBPmihr7U7jHiRg?disable_polymer=true Robert
1
|
I was born in Amsterdam in 1993, and I grew up first in Amsterdam, then The Hague, and lastly in Haarlem before I returned to Amsterdam. My parents separated when I had finished all my exams, my mother returned to Dublin, in Ireland, and my father t...
8
|
Maar 29 Nederlanders hier? Da's weinig XD
18-21
2
|
Yeah half Dutch. My father lives in the Netherlands again so I'm learning the language there. But most of it I learn at the skateparks where I ride BMX
6
|
I am 100% Dutch but I don't speak the language.I have thought about learning the the language but it will definitely take time to learn it all. My Dad's Father is from the Netherlands and I believe he came over the States before or after th...
3
|
I am born in Amsterdam (1969) and live in the old trade town of Hoorn. I love the Lowlands, because we have an interesting history.
2
|
And proud of it....But moving soon to germany for work. Love to meet other dutchies here, add me :D
0
|

I Am Dutch
Categories: Hobbies

I Am Dutch | Similar Worlds