Reading the BS from rootingtooinhigh what ever
because the truth doesn't seem to matter to this person and if you post some you will be blocked from the post and responding she claims the 3 million illegal aliens that voted in this election is debunked ,do you agree? the only story i can find says ,they don't know lol

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/nov/18/blog-posting/no-3-million-undocumented-immigrants-did-not-vote-/
2
|
Oh I know right?
Well then my next post is just for you.
@RootinTootinHighFalutin: I wish you peace
@BemyValentine: 😘
hunkalove · 61-69, M
Illegal aliens don't vote. They won't even cross the street on a red light.
You can't rationalize with these imbeciles.
hunkalove · 61-69, M
@RootinTootinHighFalutin: I thought it was just this place. Then I woke up the day after the election. It's 'Murica.
@hunkalove: Not all of us... Whew!!!
katielass · F
No, I know for a fact illegal aliens vote in our elections. She is one of those idiots who can't handle the truth so lives in denial. Sad really.
calicuz · 51-55, M
If they did vote they would have voted for Hillary, and it still wasn't enough to give her the popular vote.
hunkalove · 61-69, M
She got the popular vote. Won by a million.
ajsk13 · 46-50, M
@hunkalove: actually a couple days ago it was 773 thousand so if 3 million is deducted ,she didn't even win that
katielass · F
@hunkalove: More like about 600,000. Closer to half a million but it matters not. She lost the count that counts. I guess you will just have to keep trying to get rid of the electoral college. Good luck with that. One day the illegal aliens won't be allowed to vote and where will you be then.
The only story you can find says:

'But for now, this claim is inaccurate. We rate it False'
ajsk13 · 46-50, M
@Onecharmingman: I personally find this hilarious ,even in my state so far they have found dogs.cats and dead people that have voted in the vote by mail election.
@ajsk13: ok
@ajsk13: I am fascinated with your accusations. I can find nothing to back up your claims. Please post a link.
Svarog · 41-45, M
you do not need to call her out like that. How about I call you out and say that you FUC CHICKENS? Chickenfucker!! And yes, there was nothing to debunk in the first place. Secretary of State of each state is personally responsible for election results, and it is a felony to tamper with votes
ajsk13 · 46-50, M
I'm hoping she will respond as she block my attempt to do so , I take it you consider this type of behavior appropriate?
ajsk13 · 46-50, M
read my above post ...dogs, cats dead people voting in my state... hello
Svarog · 41-45, M
@ajsk13: wacth fox news much?
curiosi · 56-60, F
A story ran in our local paper today. Felons voted in our city. No doubt illegals did as well.
Well, since the only places trying to claim that 3 million illegal aliens voted are the inquisitor and infowars, I am going to say that anyone who believed it in the first place has a few screws loose. Both politifact and snopes say it is false, and no one has brought forward any sort of proof. I would say that it has been successfully debunked.
Svarog · 41-45, M
True. Alex Jones types - no wonder. Goes well with the chickenfucker voter. Brainless cattle.
luckranger71 · 46-50, M
You're being unfair. I'm sure Breitbart did too ;)
Oh Precious...you're going to be whiny as fuck for the next 4 years cuz First amendment will be ALL UP in your feelz...
A whole post dedicated to lil' ol' me...

Are you crushing?

Reading the BS from rootingtooinhigh what ever | Politics | Similar Worlds