Is Trump's administration going to be as bad as his transition?
1
|
Dlrannie · 26-30, F
Only a couple of months to go before you can start to find out
I don't think Trump knows a lot about...some things, like technology and he might be biased about large corporations (which malicious intent). I do hope he takes advice from people who actually know wtf is going on. I'm a little worried about some of his choices.
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
What is wrong with his transition team other than you are likely misinformed about it?
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
@faefairy: If google paid for an opinion paper then the writer of such a paper is probably pretty smart and believe it or not the opinion he wrote is not necessarily his own opinion. He was simply paid to make the argument for one side of the debate.
@hippyjoe1955: Google is a malicious company.
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
Never said it wasn't. However it didn't get to where it is by hiring dummie and obviously Joshua Wright is no dummy.
What's bad with his transition team? Don't hate on him just to hate on him. You're like everybody else you hate him but you have no idea why.
@faefairy: It's good to be critical when you have reason to, which in his transition team situation you don't. The only reason to be critical is if you're incredibly prejudiced against him.
@briyeli: Actually, I really wanted Trump to win but I am worried about some of his choices.

https://theintercept.com/2016/11/15/google-gets-a-seat-on-the-trump-transition-team/
@faefairy: Why exactly is that bad?
It is going to get ugly before all this is done. I can't believe he still has all these ignorant supporters. I wonder if he will last 6 months in office.
Abbenthewolf · 13-15, M
When you invite the Devil into your house. You count on one thing. death and Darkness.
By the look of things likely to be worse

Is Trump's administration going to be as bad ... | Politics | Similar Worlds