Do you think gentrification is an important tool in the US and EU struggle against migration and multiculturalism

Could you be exclusive without it?
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
So many prefer to just watch.
Northwest · M
Gentrification has nothing to do with immigration. In the Seattle area, gentrification was driven by immigrants who did well in the tech space.
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
[@9416,Northwest] forty percent of my Seattle neighborhood is Hispanic, recent migrants. Yours sounds romanticized.
Northwest · M
[@1201621,MotherHubbard] [quote]forty percent of my Seattle neighborhood is Hispanic, recent migrants[/quote]

These are not the people driving gentrification in the Seattle "area".

What drove it is the hundreds of thousands of jobs, and astounding wealth, created by the tech industry. Full disclaimer, though I am not an immigrant, I am part of the Seattle area tech industry.

40% of your Seattle neighborhood is Hispanic? That's kind of distribution is news to me. Even places like SODO and Rainier Valley have no more than 10% Hispanic concentration.