Bidens admin weaseling out of every campaign promise he made is a lesson in why you don’t make excuses for politicians

everrrrrr. I still think Biden’s better than trump by a mile but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to hate him for basically lying
Docdon23 · 51-55, M
After ONE MONTH in office you say this? Give him a chance. He has a lot to deal with and fix!!
NoahB · 26-30, M
Yes I’m saying this after one month. And if you don’t like it then that’s too bad. I already let Obama get away with everything for the same excuses. No more of this “he’s working on it” garbage [@8568,Docdon23]
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
[@8568,Docdon23]
[@1149,MrBrownstone]
This is actually true
Docdon23 · 51-55, M
[@349735,onestarrynight] Isn't it WONDERFUL how infection rates and deaths are dropping so fast???
[@8568,Docdon23]
It's called herd Immunity.
Docdon23 · 51-55, M
[@349735,onestarrynight] Not yet. It is called people taking precautions more seriously--masks, distancing, washing, avoiding large gatherings.
Elessar · 26-30, M
[@349735,onestarrynight] "Herd immunity" if was viable would've occurred way earlier, considering that the U.S. has been pretty [i]liberal[/i] in terms of restrictions.
[@960372,NoahB] Obama could have been the best president we ever had, but stupid people kept him from doing his job.
TakingBackMidgaard · 26-30, M
[@8568,Docdon23] the guy literally said he won’t be doing things such as loan forgiveness or raising the minimum I’m wage. Only 1 month in his presidency.

These were his campaign promises.
[@1100096,TakingBackMidgaard] campaign promises are fine until you actually become president. it is like becoming a parent