First world war
Is everyone ready for the true first world war? No country will be able to ignore Trump unfortunately.
0
|
What a stupid statement
This completely disregards the previous world wars in which people fought for freedom

Lest we forget
TexChik · 36-40, F
If I had a dollar for every stupid comment made by a lib today ... 🙄
thats the best "anti election" remark I've seen made in SW for a long time !!
Barrett1027 · 22-25, M
For crying out loud people I'm just pointing out that every country will be involved in this. Even Switzerland will get in on it.
@Barrett1027: it's not the American thing that annoyed me it was the disrespect to 2 previous world wars, that too in remembrance week.
@Barrett1027: but I concede you were trying (poorly imho) to be funny so I will no hold onto my annoyance

Otter - lighten up!
Barrett1027 · 22-25, M
@InOtterWords: people get way too worked up about politics. A joke like mine isn't disrespectful at all.
I'm not a Rep but it starts to be rather annoying to see what a non sense lib's continue publish.
Barrett1027 · 22-25, M
I'm not a lib. I don't vote.
I think you guys are getting a bit hysterical about all this election stuff.
Barrett1027 · 22-25, M
@Boxersoff4u: but in all seriousness things would be just as bad if Hilary had won.
@Barrett1027: and my question is : how is it possible that in a country of 318 million people , only these two were considered the best candidates to run for president.
On the other hand .... that is democracy
Barrett1027 · 22-25, M
@Boxersoff4u: seriously though. The 3rd party really should have won this election.
GunSmoke9 · 51-55, M
I bet our enemies will fear Trump more than they do Obama, or Hillary.
Barrett1027 · 22-25, M
@GunSmoke9: a gang leader is nothing like what a president should be like. What a ridiculous comparison.
GunSmoke9 · 51-55, M
I'm done with this. It's clear you just don't get it.
Barrett1027 · 22-25, M
@GunSmoke9: as clear as it is that you don't get it.

First world war | Politics | Similar Worlds